• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad

*OKay so this is my 3rd time actually doing this rp so yeah its a remake just wanted to try it again Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless...
  2. N

Who's up for making the best rp in awhile?

Ok so lately the i just don't see any rp's that interest me and they are....lacking in well just greatness. If any of you want a really good rp lets collaborate and create an awesome rp idea to save the our rping community! If you guys have any ideas come with them. it's time an awesome rp was...
  3. N

It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped away only to be broken by the power of Darkness. Sora was proclaimed a hero...
  4. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad [Sign Up and OOC Thread]

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped away only to be broken by the power of...
  5. N

Anyone want to start an rp with me?

I am now starting to get back on khinsider and I really want to start an rp but I'm lost on the idea area I just want some people to help me come with ideas and we can shape up an awesome rp it can b original or not i really dont care just come with ideas. You can pm them to me if you want or...
  6. N

Gods at War [Sign up and OOC Thread]

In the Council of Gods there were to god brothers who both worked together to make a beautiful world. They called this land Fa. The brothers often got into to fights and one day they decided one of them should own Fa to themselves. They split the world in half and using their power they caused...
  7. N

Darkness Falls:The Life Tournament [Sign Up and OOC Thread]

Story Fellville Acadamy is having its annual Summer Survival Program. Open to all students only a few students that stay behind during summer break those whose parents don't take them on vacations and those who don't want to go home are put out in the surrounding woods in a group of...
  8. N

<_--The Cirque du Freak Fanclub--_>

Okay so I love this book series and with all the buzz about the new movie and everything I just thought it would be great to have a Cirque du Freak Club. So all you fans out there just join we can discuss positions and rankings after a good amount of people join! Members -------------------...
  9. N

FFVII Question

Just a question of curiosity what is the order of the Final Fantasy VII series? I know the order is Crisis Core FFVII ? ? So which comes next Dirge of Cerebrus or Advent Children? *Crosses fingers hoping it is advent children*
  10. N

Maidens of the Godess

The Story The land of the silver grasslands, a savanna of white bliss. The sun shined bright and the grass the color of silver blew in the wind. There were 5 summoners called the "Maidens of Song", they each controlled 5 different elements and they served the Goddess. The creator of the land of...
  11. N

Maidens of the Godess [Sign Ups and OOC Thread]

The Story The land of the silver grasslands, a savanna of white bliss. The sun shined bright and the grass the color of silver blew in the wind. There were 5 summoners called the "Maidens of Song", they each controlled 5 different elements and they served the Goddess. The creator of the land of...
  12. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped. Sora was proclaimed...
  13. N

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad [Sign Up and OOC Thread]

Kingdom Hearts: The Nobody Squad It is 1000 years after Sora ended the war of light and darkness, he used his keblade to seal the darkness away in people's hearts to make sure heartless weren't created. The darkness was still there only it was trapped. Sora was proclaimed a hero in the worlds...
  14. N

<-_The Sora the warrior Fanclub_->

This is a fanclub for my friend Sora the warrior he is really nice and he makes the coolest rp's also he is just a cool dude and one of the first friends I made on this forum. Join this fanclub or get kicked out of khinsider. Just kidding but seriously join this fanclub. Members: nobodyking...
  15. N

Kingdom of Hearts: Awakening of the Keyblade

The last time I tried to do this my computer had a broken and now it is fixed so I'm redoing it. NO sign ups required or anything like that just join in. Can use original characters and they can be bad or good. The Story: This is 2000 years after Sora and Riku ended the war of light and...
  16. N

WArriors freed of torment?

I was just thinking on how jiminy found that mickey wrote we must return to free them of their torment. Cuoldn't that be the three warriors? Mickey and Riku could have found them in the realm of darkness and left. Only for some odd reason mickey doesn't remember them and the three are still there.
  17. N

Kingdom of the Hearts: The Keyblade Awakening

a;sldkfjdslkfhldfheidnfksdnfdshfj
  18. N

Where are the warriors?

Okay everyone talks about birth by sleep a lot but my question is where the heck are these three warriors from bbs now? You never see them in any of the games so how is it that they just dissappear? Did they die? Where are they?
  19. N

Why coded?

While I am very excited about bbs im not really that keen on coded i mean sure it might be important but I'm not seeing what all the excitment is about seeing as it is for cell phone i mean really its a cellphone, how good could it be?
Back