• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

ven theory. again.

okay. i have another theory about the ven/roxas/sora connection. sorry if someone has been something like this before, but i didnt find any recent theories on the subject. okay so, again we start at the point in kh1 when sora unlocks his heart and is made a heartless for a short period of time...
  2. S

ven/roxas theory.

okay im not sure if there is a theory like this, so let me know if there is. okay, so. here goes. there are obviously many references to roxas having a heart. some people believe that he does have a heart, while others dont. if he does, than he is an even stranger nobody than we thought...
  3. S

mystery figure?

so i was looking at the picture of ven on the beach of DI, with the shadow of someone next to him. then i noticed the small figure in the far off backround of the picture. they are far away and very small, but if they weren't important, why would they be there? i honestly dont have a good guess...
  4. S

armor?

okay so ive got a question. in KH2FM+ xemnas goes into the "Room of Sleep" right? and in there he is talking to a suit of armor who we know is aqua. same armor, keyblade, etc. but why is it there? i personally dont think aqua is the fourteenth member, so i dont think that's it. does anyone have...
  5. S

Terra?

sorry if there is something like this already..i just joined so im not sure. anyway i was watching the secret ending for KH2FM+ and towards the end after the old man (i forget his name) opens the clouds and kingdom hearts appears, we see Terra's eyes change instantly from blue to yellow. this...
Back