• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartless Person

KH2:FM+ Cutscene Guide

Awesome vids. however once again their are several question that I want to get answers to, especially about Aqua and Xemnas.
  2. Heartless Person

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread Thank you so much, I've been looking for this everywhere!
  3. Heartless Person

Help/Support ► Venitas trouble

I recently bought BBS, and I am having a little trouble battling him as Aqua. I am in the KeyBlade Graveyard fighting him with Mickey. Does anyone know any good strategies for defeating him?
  4. Heartless Person

Help/Support ► Tetsuya Nomura's fan-mail address

Hey, does anyone know where I can find Tetsuya Nomura's fan-mail address. Not an E-mail address, but and actually postal address?
  5. Heartless Person

BbS Release Date Announced

Well if the game is released then, any guesses on the price?
  6. Heartless Person

Could this be true [Spoilers]

Well, I knew this was coming, well in that case any mod may feel free to delete, close, or move this thread.
  7. Heartless Person

I'm not trying to get everyone's hopes up, but these do lead to many questions.
  8. Heartless Person

I found a bunch of videos today, and some of them surprised me. Could this possibly lead to Kingdom Hearts 3? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 1 Subtitled YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Secret Ending Part 2 Subtitled YouTube - KH: BBS Secret Ending...
  9. Heartless Person

Help/Support ► KOTOR 2 help needed

the game is installed. I can create my character. I can see the opening crawl and the Ebon Hawk on fire. But when the game actually begins, my computer won't load. The screen just turns black. I am playing this on a Microsoft Windows XP 2002 version computer.
  10. Heartless Person

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

Eh, I don't think its real, but nice find I suppose.
  11. Heartless Person

Help/Support ► Anime magazine subscriptions

Well I guess this way I don't have to spend money, thanks.
  12. Heartless Person

Help/Support ► Anime magazine subscriptions

Hey, I would like to know which anime magazine would be the best to get a subscription for. Anyone have any ideas?
  13. Heartless Person

Can someone help me??

Does anyone know how to clear the address bar, on your Ps3? Clearing the history didn't work so I figured their would be some way to do it, anyone know?
  14. Heartless Person

How many

I've beaten both of them at least 3 times.
  15. Heartless Person

RE:COM 100%

Re: COM 100% I'm still trying to 100% complete it.
  16. Heartless Person

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

I'm all for the first KH because the first is always the best.
  17. Heartless Person

KHII more light hearted???

I do agree, KH1 was pretty dark compared to KH2.
  18. Heartless Person

Is there a diff?

The only difference to me was that on standard mode you have to complete everything to get the secret ending, and on proud mode all you have to do is beat the game to get the secret ending.
  19. Heartless Person

Help needed finding loudmouths

Yet it won't allow me to do mission 84.
  20. Heartless Person

What is your favorite drive form?

My favorite Form would be Limit Form but since thats not up there I would choose Master Form.
Back