• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zipporahss

Help/Support ► Sweet Home Canada? (moved from General Discussion)

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  2. Zipporahss

I want to move to Canada. Should I rethink this?

Well, today I've concluded that If i do anthing in my life I will, must go to Canada and live out the rest of my life there. My main ideal place for me to live in in Canada is Vancouver. I'm reading up on its politics and everything else that might be an issue when I move up there. I've looked...
  3. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► KH: Prince and the Pauper

Hey people! I have come up with a new story ^^ hehe, I hope you like it! It's a KH remake of Barbie: Princess and the Pauper. It sounds strange but I think you'll like it. Hehe, btw I some of the songs have been changed for obvious reason but at the end I will have "credits" basically giving...
  4. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Axel's New House (short story)

Hello people! I have been grounded so that is why I've been....... "dead" for a long while, but I'm back since my parents are gone and I have time to update something ^^ I hope you like this story, I didn't work hard on it but I did enjoy working on it. Tell me whatcha think! Enjoy! Axel’s...
  5. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

Okay this is a cross over between KH (our favorite game) and Ouran High School: Host Club. I got the idea from the Japanese Mamo (He does the Japanese voice for Riku and also Tamaki) So I couldn't help but think of a story. This story was originally only on Fanfiction.net and I didn't think the...
  6. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai 2

Hiya! Okay, I'm posting the first chapter only because I'm far ahead of you and I'm almost done with the story. So far the first few chapters are in order, so that means that they're written the way they were supposed to be. Ugh, this story was written because of a friend of mine whom was also a...
  7. Zipporahss

Stupidly bored. Questions for Christians ONLY!

Okay, if you're all Christians these questions are for you. 1. what's your favorite Christian Artist 2. what's your favorite book in the Bible 3. what's your favorite type of sermons to listen to? For me... 1. Uh... Casting Crowns, MercyMe, CrossMovement, Switchfoot, Kirk Franklin and the...
  8. Zipporahss

Riku's keyblade? and position in the realm of Dawn... I don't get it...

Okay, I'm sorry if this was already spoken about, just send me a link or something and I'll read it but please answer me this... (actually I have three to four questions) 1st, Riku's Keyblade in KH1 was that a Keyblade or not? I heard people say it wasn't because Maleficent made it but... it...
  9. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Ikari

Hey, what's up? Well this is the prequel to Riku and Mai! I hope you like it! Well let's get one thing clear, Saix, Axel, Doki, and many of the bad dudes in Riku and Mai are going to be in this story. Also this story is in first person. I think you'll understand her more that way. Also You'll...
  10. Zipporahss

Another funny Vid...

Okay I was laughing my butt off when I found this vid. I'm not sure how I found it but I showed it to my friends and they were laughing with me... LOL! I think it's cool. It's a scene from KH:RE:CoM in Japanese. I was just watching it and by the end of the 1:15 min film I was laughing. Here's...
  11. Zipporahss

I was bored and I found this crazy video...

Okay check this out, I was bored and decided to go to my other favorite site, I go to my favorite show that consisted of comedy and watched this because I was curious..... I was laughing so hard I was crying! :D! http://www.trutv.com/video/tsg-presents/behold-the-power-of-cheese.html
  12. Zipporahss

Nobodies... a little confusing...

Okay, I hope you don't bite my head off for this and I hope that I am not just making another thread that has the same question as mine. Well, we all know that Nobodies don't have a heart... thus no feeling, no emotion. But this is where I get confused. If you watch Roxas carefully you notice...
  13. Zipporahss

What villians would you think be in the next games?

Okay, I'm pretty sure this has been bought up before. If so please close. I was thinking about the new games. It'd be pretty cool if in one of the games they had Treasure Planet, Silver would be fun to fight. I'd also like to solar surf. It'd be also nice if had the Haunted Mansion in there, I...
  14. Zipporahss

About Riku's last name...

Okay, I didn't know where to put this because it's just about Riku's last name... My friends and I were thinking of his last name, I said it was Sexy, my other friend said it was Hot and my other friend said it was Smexy, then we all laughed. But we haven't made a finaly conclusion. So, just...
  15. Zipporahss

Whatcha think of the Happening?

I had saw the film and to me it was alright, I think the director could have done better, but I like how the wind played a major role. But I didn't like how one character didn't get the illness while other did. For example, in the begining, that girl was sitting on the bench with her friend...
  16. Zipporahss

Why did it change?

Okay, I don't know if this has been answered already on this site but I must know. After goig to google, I noticed that Riku's keyblade was different. I didn't understand it. In CoM it was Soul eater. In KH2 it was Way to Dawn. did it change because he had a different side? I mean because...
  17. Zipporahss

What was that room?

I was just thinking about KH1, I remembered this room it was... I think... after you beat that thing from Fantasa (That movie that was about classical music), anyway, I remembered that in the game there was this room. Once you entered the room to the left was a wierd room with cylinder like...
  18. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Riku Replica the vampire (Halloween special)

Here is just a special, has no connection to the Riku and Mai story. I wrote it just for the heck of it!!! Enjoy!!!!:) Riku Replica the vampire He opened his eyes, the moon was once again full, the moon shined on him. He got out of his coffin like bed. He thirsted, hungered for something...
  19. Zipporahss

Fanfiction ► Riku and Mai

First chapter http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/115492-riku-terra.html Well here is the second Chapter, I hope you like it. I clairified some things and I hope they answer any questions that you had from the last chapter. Oh, as you can see, I changed the girl's name, her name by popular...
  20. Zipporahss

Ever played Advanced Wars?

Next to the KH series, Advanced Wars is my favorite series. Every time I went to the store to but it it was sold out on the first day. Have any of you played the game before?
Back