• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

I'd say Saix, he has a rather powerful critical hit% which makes him probably one of the best characters to use.
  2. A

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

I think it will take 6 months... just like Crisis Core. Does anyone know why it took Dissidia so long to come out in the US anyway?
  3. A

New HQ Screenshots!

Re: New HQ Scans! He will most likely shout something like "Get up on the Dragon's back!" or something like that, lol.
  4. A

dustflier

I was around level 54 in Proud Mode when I thought this bus, all I can say is use Glide whenever possible and fly far away from him when he does his attacks, when he does the meteor attack, I usually fly in circles around him.
  5. A

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

The OST ruined 358/2 Days for me, but I guess that's my own fault. I was on Youtube listening to the Days soundtrack and then I saw the title '____ final battle' on one of the related videos. Edit: How do you put on spoiler tags again?
  6. A

358/2 new worlds

Still, you could say Neverland was kind of like a new world considering it doesn't take place on a ship like in KH1.
  7. A

358/2 Days Ultimania Interview with Nomura

So is Kingdom Hearts 3 going to be in the past or is it not KH3 but a new title overall?
  8. A

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

Looks good, the best thing on that box art is probably Riku and the Skyscraper in TWTNW.
  9. A

Found sites with a Realese Date for Europe..

I don't think there's any point importing, I imported the game but whenever I tried to play it on Pal mode on Swap Magic, a black bar always appeared at the bottom of the screen and whenever it came to fmv scenes the audio kept on skipping. I tried it on both NTSC and Normal mode and the audio...
  10. A

If it was coming on the 17th April, it would most likely have appeared on the GAME website by now, so I don't think it will come out on that date but who knows.
  11. A

I imported Re: Chain of Memories and a Swap Magic 3.6, however a black bar appears at the bottom and the audio skips in the fmvs. The gameplay works perfectly but it's just the fmvs that are keeping me from playing the game.
  12. A

Good website for Importing?

Okay, thanks guys.
  13. A

Good website for Importing?

Does anybody know are good site that I can buy the NA version of RE: Chain of Memories? I live in Europe and it doesn't look like it will come here.
  14. A

why no confirmation for PAL yet?

I've never imported a game before, but since NTSC TVs and PAL TVs have different Hertz, I'm guessing the game would display in black and white, most because I when I played Tekken 4 on my PS2, I decided to test the 60 Hz option and the screen turned black and white, or rather the game was black...
  15. A

I Reaaaalllly need help on KH: ReCoM!!!

Most of the models which are causing trouble are the 80GB PS3's. So do as the person before me suggested and look for a save file or play it on your PS2, if you have one.
  16. A

why no confirmation for PAL yet?

I'll probably import it in January. How long did it take Square Enix Ltd to announce Kingdom Hearts II?
  17. A

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

I'm not sure why, but most of the Organization seemed to have posh accents in their voices.
  18. A

BTW doesn't this guy sound perfect for Sora? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - RE:COM - THE English Fandub - Episode 1
  19. A

Maybe Hayden will come back in KH3, since Kairi only had like two lines in this game. Anyway, the gameplay and story was the reason I'm getting Re: COM, didn't get the GBA version, so I used a emulator and the story is better than KH2. Now I just need the game to come to Europe.
  20. A

Damn, oh well. I'll just buy it anyway, still it's disappointing to hear such things, I had high hopes for the voices, anyone heard Namine's voice yet?
Back