• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. wii.red24

Which are you more excited for?

Re: What are you wanting to see most in 2.5? Yes, and im sure it will be pretty all im saying is that it will be a completely new experience playing BBS on the Television :D
  2. wii.red24

Which are you more excited for?

Re: What are you wanting to see most in 2.5? Im looking forward to BBS the most, Kingdom Hearts 2 FM is nice but i've already played it on the Big screen however BBS i have not so im definitely looking forward to that the most. As far as the Recoded theater goes i could care less to be honest.
  3. wii.red24

Shinji Hashimoto on "How Kingdom Hearts III will grow up on its players"

IGN got a chance to speak with Shinji Hasimoto on Kingdom Hearts III and here are some of the things he had to say. *( Shinji Hasimoto: On how people have grown up with KH) "It’s been 11 years since the original game was out and now we’ll...
  4. wii.red24

New Interview with Tetsuya Nomura on FFXV and KHIII

This interview comes to us via RPG Site RPG Site: It must be an interesting time for you right now – in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 you’re revisiting a major milestone in your career, while building two new ones in Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III. When you look back at your older titles...
  5. wii.red24

Can't believe its been a year...

I cant believe its been a year either its crazy...^.^ I finally beat Kingdom Hearts DDD last night what a great game :biggrin:
  6. wii.red24

Having some trouble fighting Xemnas :\

I was Level 28 when i beat Xemnas i mainly just Dodged,Healed,and Attacked rinse and repeat the battle actually is not that hard as long as you are leveled up properly
  7. wii.red24

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

Only one word can describe this trailer "EPIC"
  8. wii.red24

What are you most excited for in 2.5?

Well if they include KH BBS FM which i'm assuming they will considering that previous games in the Remix collections were FM edition; then that would have me genuinely excited because i've played KH 1 FM and 2 FM but i have yet to play BBS FM.
  9. wii.red24

Just Got KH1

Good choice, Kingdom Hearts 1 is the best in the series in my opinion. As far as tips are concerened Collect all 99 dalmations and that will unlock the secret ending for you if you have trouble finding all 99 dalmations there are plenty of faq location guides online. Also Kingdom Hearts 1 is not...
  10. wii.red24

What should the resolution of Kingdom Hearts 3 be?

Given all that has happened thus far in the Kingdom Hearts series everything has led up to the final confrontation between the 7 Seekers of Light and the 13 seekers of darkness what do you guys think will be the final outcome for Kingdom Hearts 3 do you think it will be a more darker outcome or...
  11. wii.red24

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

The hardest boss in Kingdom Hearts 1 is Riku (second Fight) i can't even tell you how many times Riku kicked my ass over and over and over again.
  12. wii.red24

Where are you buying your copy?

Most likely i will pre-oder it off of Amazon
  13. wii.red24

Any tips for Chernabog?

I was was level 55 when i finally made it to chernabog and i still had trouble that's why i recommended level 60 or above but that varies from person to person depending on various skillsets Yeah it sucks that you cant save but just keep at it bro you'll do it
  14. wii.red24

Any tips for Chernabog?

Chernabog can be quite difficult what you want do is; make sure that you have plenty of potions as you will need them, i also suggest that you be at least level 60 or above at this point, the strategy i used is have donald and goofy attack chernabog by spamming the triangle button. When his...
  15. wii.red24

Who is excited for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX!!

See i thought about importing it, however it would be rather pointless at least for me because i already own KH1FM and ReCom plus i've already played days. Regardless i'll still get it when it releases in North America this fall I'm just not a fan of paying $80.00 for games that i already own...
  16. wii.red24

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

I'm going to have to go with Terra because his struggle with darkness is what draws me to him i feel like i can relate to that in a way as i have had my own personal demons that i've struggled with. Ven was a very close second though
  17. wii.red24

What difficulty do you start on?

For the sake of replayability i usually start off on easy then i'll replay on normal and then hard so on and so forth otherwise if i started out on hard once i finsihed it there wouldn't be any incentive for me to go back and beat it again. It wouldn't make sense to beat it on critical mode or...
  18. wii.red24

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Originally posted by Sign {Or you can just play the scene and walk away to do something else for the next 3 hours!} Not if you're hardcore like me : )
  19. wii.red24

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

You'll also need 3 hours to do absolutely nothing but watch 359/2 Days Cutscenes if you plan on getting the Trophy
  20. wii.red24

What would you change about KH2?

I agree the visuals in kingdom hearts, especially kingdom hearts 2 are some of the best in the series i love the epic scenes that commence following reaction commands but as i said it just makes the game way too easy although i would argue drive forms are more to blame when it comes to what...
Back