• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts II volume 3 Manga Cancelled or Postponed?

I hope this is not true but i read somewheare that it si cancelled. Sorry abadcharacter
  2. C

ANOTHER RECONNECT KH THREAD

Its a place seeing as we faought in it for part of KH2 final battle I have no clue what reconnect KH means but im sure we will find out!CloudStrifeSmile
  3. C

BBS Boxart Contest Winner Is...

Ok they where pretty god but i was creept out by most of the charectures faces. Thats a good thing.thebatman
  4. C

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! he is not all that young i read that he was about ven's age but you might by right.:36:
  5. C

Daays on members

A features page for days is up on Square enix members.:cool:
  6. C

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

I diddent say that it was i said it takes its place seeing as a true psp 2 is the psp 2000 and Psp 3000 is the psp 3 and the PSP go is next Psp 3000 and PSP go are both going to be continued to be made but i think that there done withe Umd's. :lol:
  7. C

Kingdom Hearts; Cave in Destiny Islands

There is a castle of some sort and a chocabo sora, riku and kiri, and some stars and some other stuff.:lol:
  8. C

New Famitsu Scan (Lilo & Stitch World)

its the PSP go takes the plase of a PSP2.
  9. C

When I call your name Featuring KH

YouTube - When I Call Your Name (The Hero Speaks) Watch it Please Then comment on it Please! :cool:
  10. C

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

If it whent to the wii it would have to be a spin off like a completley new person and dew disney stars and worlds. Xbox 360 would be good if they also put the game on the PS3.But mainly keep it on Playstation counsels and the DS.
  11. C

Lethal Flame where is it?

i didden't know there wher three new charectures in KH3 are you talking about Birth By sleep?
  12. C

Safe and Sound

Heres a video i made for Safe and Sound:36: YouTube - Safe and sound Its good Watch it
  13. C

question/s about the Organization

Just wait till May 30th In Jp/NA In NA :31:
  14. C

I have a question about final mix+

Actually they do it with alot of there games exepte the final fantasy ones are called innternational and the others just have wierd names. :cool:
  15. C

ummm riku wasent in half of those places?

rikus they wherent really memories as ansems way fo unleasheing rikus darkness so they basiclley coppied soras cards.
  16. C

Curious

My Card would be the Roxas card.
  17. C

Am I Alone on This?

Com and RE: com are not the worst for me it was KhCom but really there all on the same level but my favorite is KH2 then Kh RE:COM & KH1 are tied:E
  18. C

KH 358/2 Days USA!

ya exept for DS games you can play american games on a European ds and what not that is if you have a DS. :thumbsup:
  19. C

KH 358/2 Days USA!

Yes it is extreamly nice:thumbsup:
  20. C

KH 358/2 Days USA!

I will be more carefull next time i was just so exited :thumbsup:
Back