• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nojerom

Genesis 6:4 Giants.

So I recently discovered, or rather, learned something from what my pastor discovered. In Genesis 6:4 it says, "There were giants in the earth those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men...
  2. Nojerom

Help/Support ► Emotional Wreckage

Yeah, since it's a bad idea to use up all my minutes trying to get someone to pick up the phone, I figured I'd turn to all you guys. Background stuff first, so you know where I'm coming from. My older sister, Becky, has this enormous beef with my other sister, Kathy. I come from this real...
  3. Nojerom

I win, GD

I WIN It would be wrong to say that this vid beats GD's, but I don't know, man. Imma let you people decide. Low- Chipmunk style. Parody I would be the girl. lol
  4. Nojerom

[The Chosen Key FC]

Yeah so I'm making this for TCK. I lost the list though. Des needs to come back. lol
  5. Nojerom

Probably Just Another Stupid Thread...

Alright, I'm not exactly sure if this topic has ever come up before... But have you ever wondered how Keyblades first were made? How they began? I mean, it doesn't just randomly appear in your hand, is there not something to invent it? Go here and read comments #485 through #500. It sounds like...
  6. Nojerom

Immigration in the U.S.

All right, this may be a stupid topic, but I really don't think it so. I live in Ohio, and in my hometown there's this group of Immigration police called "I.C.E", I think. My Dad is the former translator for the Latino Americans. We have a church specifically for Latinoes. It's been talked...
  7. Nojerom

.::[The Merlin326 Fanclub!!]::.

guys... you probably don't know him. actually i shouldn't say that... but Merlin's actually really cool. and well. Merry Christmas, Merlin!!! hope you like your present, dude. it was the least i could do. [if i could do more] go to his fan fic, guys!!!!!! Kingdom Hearts: Destati list+...
  8. Nojerom

[-<bluesky-X fanclub>-]

you know.. Blue's really cool... she goes around talking to like.. everybody. she joins like everyone's fanclub. she's just so cool..... so i made a fanclub for her. Merry Christmas, Blue hope you like your present!!!!! list+ -nojerom_14 -Dawning Twilight -TheLastKnight -Eliza -AngelofFate...
  9. Nojerom

jfoepiaje[this is pretty much Roxi-Chan's Fanclub]oherpiuaewr

all i have to say is..... ROXI-CHAN FRICKIN ROCKS. that'll be all.... member list+ nojerom_14 Allstargamer I_LUV_SQUARE Rikudestiny neloangelo
  10. Nojerom

>{[|ALLSTARGAMER FANCLUB|]}<

i dedicate this to Allstargamer, cuz he pretty much suggested it lol. so you can do whatever the crap you want, but remember this is ALLSTARGAMER'S FANCLUB
  11. Nojerom

Fanfiction ► Beginning of a New Fate

Interlude: "Rikka, please wake up." "The whole world is breaking around me." "You have to help." "Get Sora to do it." "Rikka, I-" "I never wanted it." "Your home is going to die, and-" "Let it die." "But, Rikka, what about-" "I'll make another one." "You don't know if you can do...
Back