• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ZTRunks

Re:coded Trophies

Re: coded Trophies Can u just list all locations and i can just visit each and see
  2. ZTRunks

Re: coded Trophies I did that. I bought moogle, complete cards, defeat lvl 80 data sector, and broke every rare box
  3. ZTRunks

Re: coded Trophies I need one more bug Y for my stat matrix but i cant find it. Any ideas? I completed all quests and obtained all rewards from the virus areas. SO i cant imagine where to find the others
  4. ZTRunks

Re:coded English Secret Ending

Re: coded English Secret Ending I have a question, how do they know where aqua is?
  5. ZTRunks

Guys good news just leave your game on tag mode for a while and you will get random things. I decided to put a test so i just watched a movie and put my ds on tag at my house. Came back and had 2 messages with items. There is no way someone within that time limit drove by my house with recoded...
  6. ZTRunks

What secret boss? In what world
  7. ZTRunks

Lucky. I have ventus' clothing, and terra's thats it i beat the game and got mickey's. So three total but there has to be a way. I can't imagine that japan thinks americans walk around their city's with tag mode on to get more stuff.
  8. ZTRunks

Hey how do u obtain avatar items. Other than tag mode there has to be other ways did anyone find a way. Also for the hell of it what type of clothing do u have all ready.
  9. ZTRunks

Kingdom Hearts 3D Thoughts

Well if there in there old attire, then what else could he explain for us? BBS is the past kh1, then kh2 right after. Coded is the journal, so where could this be placed and what could be explained
  10. ZTRunks

I thinkg it might and maybe Zack will show up. That would be cool to see cloud, sephiroth, and zack in the same game and explain alittle
  11. ZTRunks

Nomura said right now they are looking into new worlds for the game so what do you think the game will be about, and do you think it might explain and elaborate some of the final fantasy characters.
  12. ZTRunks

STUPID LIARS!!!!!

So you know how a video game is made then right?
  13. ZTRunks

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread This is why IMDB Fails Christian Bale ... Terra (voice) Jeff Bennett ... Mr. Smee / Merlin (voice: English version) Susanne Blakeslee ... Maleficent / Flora / Lady Tremaine (voice: English version) Corey Burton ... Captain Hook / Magic Mirror...
  14. ZTRunks

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Did Crispin Freeman say he is not in the game?
  15. ZTRunks

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread First might want to put that in spoiler. Second of all he is xeanorts human form so there is no reason for there to be s confidentiality form for someone he already played
  16. ZTRunks

Did nomura say

I honestly think now a days we are all spoiled. Back then when KH 1 cam out we loved and and just wanted a second one now it's i want this and that and this is lame cause it not what i wanted. Not to mention back then anime was not that popular as it is today. Today we a the luxury of watching...
  17. ZTRunks

Did nomura say

I do not understand how the trailer has bad lip syncing though its seems like a narrative to me
  18. ZTRunks

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

If hamill does play him its going to be an english accenjt it wont be asian but thats my guess
  19. ZTRunks

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread He could be playing him. There are three questions who plays terra, who plays master E-which is probably hamill, and why was there not one more person announced. My theory is that either epcar is terra as well it's just not announced because of the...
  20. ZTRunks

BbS Release Date Announced

I think we can all wait longer once we have a good trailer...Come on E3
Back