• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Disoverer and inventor of ADHD admits on death bed that it's a fake diease

Inventor Of ADHD's Deathbed Confession: "ADHD Is A Fictitious Disease" Where as the symptoms may be real, the discoverer and inventor of ADHD ,has on his death bed come clean that he fabricated said disease. There have been recent documentaries on BBC about ADD. I think the symptoms are very...
  2. D

Cardio, exercise, lower back popping, creaking with knee rises

I don't yet pay all my bills. I was injured a while back, I herniated multiple discs in my spine. I was out of it for a few years and in therapy for months. At the beginning I was so unable to walk that I would get to physical therapy and lay on their floor. At times I couldn't even get up...
  3. D

Messing with After Effects

This is my second project for my video motion graphics class. I used After Effects , source videos are in the link. Each image in the video that moves is on a separate layer. Ok, the quality is degenerated. I edited it in after effects, now it's on the internet. If I had to do this again i'd...
  4. D

Help/Support ► Impossible situation ***= my university

I understand and I apologize. I had to get it off my chest I am stressed and thought some one could relate to difficult professors. I never had one this hard before. I'm sorry, in the future I will make threads that show better form than this. Thank you.This does sound more like a blog, but...
  5. D

My problems is possibly argumentative people on a forum who don't listen just try to get into fights. I consider my college situation to be a bit of a problem, challenge. I never said this was a blog. Jesus, it's my first post in this section. What would make this a bigger problem? If I...
  6. D

It's the help and support section. You have an inappropriate sense of humor...I am bitching but I am also still studying as long as I can physically hold a pen. HAHA
  7. D

never mind itis what it is
  8. D

The super natural ( Evidence , speculation provided )

Is there any one here who has a interest in the super natural? I've always found evidence in quantum theory. Though many will scoff, there are quite a few noble prize winners , PHDS who study the super natural scientifically. Lately in the past few years, we've seen a lot more paranormal...
  9. D

Music ► Old Avril and New Avril (RANT)

Another rant, I'll make this shorter . Do you distinguish old avril from new?
  10. D

Here's some of my stuff

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/262/d/c/selina__kyle_by_brianjosephkory-d5f8qpp.jpg http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/227/f/9/abanodoned_layout__color_pencil___paints_practice_by_brianjosephkory-d5b8o03.jpg...
  11. D

----

Decided this was a stupid idea.
  12. D

Aqua band 3rd Album Scheduled for a 2010 release

Hi everyone. I don't post here often but I'm stepping in to post some news that I'm really excited about. Anyone that likes POP/ dance and Techno music this is your thread. I hope that some one else can appreciate this as much as I can. I just wanted to share this with someone, hope someone...
  13. D

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

I think it's in part the hormones. :love:
  14. D

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

One thing I've learned about women at your age is that if they make your life miserable then ask them out or move on. Most people your age don't know what they want romantically speaking at your age , they are in an imaginary adult hood environment. The same goes for most High School...
  15. D

Help/Support ► I give up ...again....

Anyways I am getting help on the huts structure because I don't know a lot about artietetcure (whatever). I am doing the measurements, and drawings, and floor layout and design however. Yes I live with my mother paying for college would be beyond myself, and jobs are hard to come by , and shit...
  16. D

Help/Support ► Problem with friend's mental health

She subconciosuly is presuming control of her pain , agony by cutting herself, I believe . In theory , concept its worth exploring to speak with her , tell her you think that she is out of control and she how she reacts . Let her know that you are there for her , but feel that she is not in...
  17. D

Help/Support ► What to Talk to People About? (In the Process of Making Friends)

If you want to be friends with someone then you're going to have to share some sort of common interest with them, so try it out on a few people. Forget about normal society , just remember to talk to people physically share a common interest and if things click they click and you have a...
  18. D

Help/Support ► I have to go to court....again

It means your life revolves around change as much as anyone but you can't find solutions , ways to think outside the box to avoid court again . Therapists are a waste of time, you yourself 10 years from now, or 10 days well pondered from now would be a far greater aid . You're just used to the...
  19. D

Help/Support ► I give up ...again....

What an inspirational quote , thank you.
  20. D

Help/Support ► How do you deal with failure?

You deal with failure with sucesses , small or large . Just keep trying .
Back