• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vice

NBC's The Cape

So this show had a 2 hour premiere last night, anyone else get a chance to check this out. I thought it was pretty solid and I will def continue to watch it. It is on again tonight if anyone missed it.
  2. Vice

Second Chance and Once More

I know you have to mend for these but I dont know what exactly. I have to use the Pulshing Crystal. A list of abilities for each characer would be nice. I want to fight Vanitas and MF already but without them Its not gonna be possable.
  3. Vice

Birth By Sleep Release Date.

According to Square-Enix its Summer 2010. Its not something you read on Amazon or Gamestop saying December 31st 2010. Now stop making threads about "Why so late in the year"
  4. Vice

The Best and Worst of 2009

Figured I will continue this trend again this year. Its almost the end of the year 2009 so its time to summarize it all up with the good and the bad. What are the Worst things to happen to you and did the Great things balance them out? -Best Getting paid to travel across the country Making...
  5. Vice

JUMP FESTA TRAILER ISN'T OUT YET, STOP ASKING

Not gonna be posted anytime soon. So stop asking. A simple way to figure out if the Trailer is out is if you have to ask if the trailer is out then its obviously not out. Simple huh.
  6. Vice

Google to Steal all your Facebook info and share it with everyone

As of today, Facebook will automatically index all your info on Google, which allows everyone to view it. To change this option, go to Settings --> Privacy Settings --> Search --> then UN-CLICK the box that says 'Allow indexing'. Facebook kept this one quiet and dident mention this when they...
  7. Vice

Anyone get the feeling?

That Vanitas' face wont be revealed at all throughout the game. I just have this gut feeling that this will be one of the mysteries left open for Birth By Sleep we'll have to wait for a revel on.
  8. Vice

Donate!!!!

Anything. If every member donates at least $1 we'll reach our target goal in no time. All were asking for is $1 your free to Donate more if you like. Thank you all for your time.
  9. Vice

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

So I just beat the game about 20 minutes ago. Figured i'd gather my thoughts and compare with others. *Likes The amount of game play (27 hours) Plenty of Cutsceens The character development that was lacked in KH2 The interaction with the other Org Characters. Amazing plot Organization...
  10. Vice

Fall TV Season

What shows do you all have lined for for a return season this fall or new shows you are looking forward to. Mine are Glee (New) The Office (9/17) Parks and Recreation (9/17) Heroes (9/21) Smallville (9/25) Scrubs (Midseason) There might be a few more but those i remember off the top of my head.
  11. Vice

Versant

About: Versant is a new project from Carah Faye Charnow, former singer of Shiny Toy Guns. It started towards the end of 2008, with the release some demos in the first half of 2009. They're currently in the studio working on their first album with a planned release for Q4 2009. I encourage anyone...
  12. Vice

TV ► GLEE

I know there was a thread on this but it seems someone deleted it. Anyway I finally got around to watching the pilot episode just right now. I have to say its really good and Im gonna be watching it weekly. Show premiers tonight on Fox.
  13. Vice

Marvel/Kingdom Hearts/Dissida

Stop with the Marvel heroes in KH thread because Im sick of hearing of it and we've already touched base on it several time. Also KH in Dissida thread suck too.
  14. Vice

Hung

Anyone else but me watch this, Great show on HBO. Fuckin hilarious jMwXONsMZc8 Desperate times call for desperate measures and Ray Drecker's situation couldn't be much tougher. The former high school sports legend turned middle-aged high school basketball coach is divorced and struggling to...
  15. Vice

I Dont care How Comfortable Crocs Are

You Look Like A Dumbass. they're like shoes, only well.. repulsive
  16. Vice

This Holiday Sucks

Its raining and Cold. Fuck this Day.
  17. Vice

3000 Post means I get to be Mod

Im a platinum now, thank god i dont have that hideous Platinum color like the rest of you. How some of you got 3000+ post in like a week is beyond me. Took me like almost 5 years to rack up this meaningless number. Fuck yeah. Now I IS GLOBAL MOD again
  18. Vice

System Security

So My brother has this program installed on his lap top and iv been tinkering with it all day. I cant Download the program to delete this malaware program and I can acess almost nothing from his Laptop. Honestly Im not very computer Savvy so any help would be appericated. I looked for answers...
  19. Vice

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Movie looks amazing does it not? YouTube - Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs - Official Trailer
  20. Vice

Man Created God

So Im walking in Downtown Chicago and a Bus passes by and I notice a very Strange Advertisment on the side of the Bus. "In the Beginning Man Created God" So I looked into this and heres what i came up with.
Back