• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Darker Than Black RP

Okay everyone, I wanna start an RP about the best anime of 2009. If anyone hasn't seen Darker Than Black then look it up and come back. So who would be into this? And if so would anyone be willing to help?
  2. C

Starting a Tournament: Need Advice

Okay, so I'm gonna start a tournament for my area and we're gonna use Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2. I've never played it but I heard you can only system link for a 1 on 1 match. Is that true? And also, what kind of tournament should it be? 1 on1, 2 vs. 2, or teams? Please help me, I want...
  3. C

Need Advice

Okay, I don't know if this belongs here but I guess it'll be closed down if it doesn't. I'm going to start a game tournament at my church and I need to know which game I should use. Halo 3 Modern Warfare 2 Call of Duty 4 Gears of War 2 Please give me some advice.
  4. C

Give Me Your Soul

This is my second shot at an original story. All critisism is helpful, even if you're gonna tell me you hate the story. If no one posts even if you like the story I probably won't continue it, I'll just feel like you don't like it. Chapter 1 Rain came beating down on the hard, still warm...
  5. C

Destiny: The Fickle Mistress. Not mistriss, MISTRESS.

This is just an idea I thought up while watching some stuff. If ya like it let me know cause if I don't get some replies I'll just stop writing it. Destiny: The Fickle Mistriss Beginning: Why Me The sun, a source of all life on this world we call home. Clouds, dispite their decieving demeanor...
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Days of Love

Okay everybody, this is a one-shot Bleach fanfic. Critisism is welcome but if you're just gonna be mean then please keep it to yourself. THe inpiration for this is from the song What a Beautiful Day by I dont' know who. Day 1 Ichigo growled as he rearranged his hair in a mirror. He had locked...
  7. C

Xehanort's not Xehanort

I was thinking that the Xehanort we know (Ansem from KH1 and Xemnas) aren't the Xehanort in BBS. Think about it for a second, he is young, lost his memory, Xehanort is the only name he remembers but nobody ever said it was his name, and he does have a flare for stealing identities. I think...
  8. C

Fanfiction ► A World In Darkness

Hey, to anyone who reads this story I appreciate your ideas or critisisms. I write so you'll enjoy the story so leave any comments you have. Prolouge BOOM! Caira looked out her window to see the cannons on the wall that surrounded the city firing. The Heartless were attacking again. The...
  9. C

Fanfiction ► K.H. In the Stars

To anyone who reads this, I'd appreciate any criticisms or ideas you have for upcoming chapters. Chapter 1 It Begins Darkness. Darkness everywhere. He tried to look around but can't see anything. There's no ground under him but he's standing.Suddenly there's a girl in front of him. She has...
  10. C

Fanfiction ► Crystal vs. Key, The battle of Sora's life

Ok since no one seems to like me last fan fic I was struck with an idea for a new one. Respond to this one please people. Chapter 1 Found Sora looked over the vast blue ocean from the tiny island where he sat on the poupo tree. He was glad to be home and relaxing with his friends and telling the...
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Origins

This is my first fan fic. Hope you all like it. Origins Part 1] Sora has just come out of Timeless River having restored the castle. He's been thanked and...
Back