• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. captzakksparrow

I know almost nothing about this game, please clear up for me

Hey guys, I know this games been out for almost two years already but I'm barely reading about it now : (. Can someone explain how characters like Alice and Aladin can exist in this game even though it takes place so far in the past? Is it similar to the cards "pulling from the future"...
  2. captzakksparrow

Title explanations?

Hey guys, i hope this is the rite section :( sorry but im pretty sure this is a spoiler but maybe not. Any ways, I beat the game, unlocked the secret ending but im still confused, my question is what exactly does "birth by sleep" meen or refer to? also just to clarify the /2 in 358/2 days refers...
  3. captzakksparrow

kingdom hearts episode 3 birth by sith *watch this now*

A video made by me and sonicbluesky, hope you enjoy it, video does contain spoilers: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Episode III: Birth By Sith
  4. captzakksparrow

Has the secret boss been revealed yet??

some one surely must have found it by now rite?
  5. captzakksparrow

Any sign of subed secret ending?

has anyone found or made the secret ending with english subtitles?
  6. captzakksparrow

vanitas is sora's anti form theory

just a random thought, if vens darkness is vanitas and vens heart is with sora, is it possible sora's anti form could be related to vanitas?
  7. captzakksparrow

Does anyone know what the unversed are yet?

Where'd they come from and where'd they go? I keep hearing they're just negative emotions but then othes say they just feed off them
  8. captzakksparrow

riku/kairi key blade idea thought

is it possible that aqua couldve been working with ansem, Riku, and the king, taught riku some stuff and somehow gave him kairis key?
  9. captzakksparrow

cloaked man in secret ending

is that guy ansem the wise or is it some one else? i'm really confused and want to know
  10. captzakksparrow

unversed and ven/sora conection

some one has to know by now what the unverse are (how theyre made and where they went) and the ven to sora conection. If anyone knows can they plese post it?
  11. captzakksparrow

Ladys and gentlemen, I give you Vanitas's face

反幻想聯盟Season3 on Justin.tv this is the secret trailer. pause it at 8:34 and you will see vanitas unveiled, he is a black haired emo sora as stated before
  12. captzakksparrow

doubtful but has anyone gotten the secret ending?

the title sais it all, idk if you need to beat 1 story or all but i wana know
  13. captzakksparrow

what are the unversed?

anyone know the "official" news on what they are? how they're made I meen, I've seen the wiki info and its not much
  14. captzakksparrow

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Vanitas unveiling?

I wana see his face, anyone got video or pics?
  15. captzakksparrow

Vanitas + Ven = Sora

its not really a complete theory yet but just some clues i've gathered. obviously ven looks like sora's nobody roxas, and we have seen ven on destiny islands (I heard next to the kingdom key but I didnt see it), there's a conection between Vanitas and Ven, wanting to make him stronger, Ven's...
  16. captzakksparrow

Vanitas's identity

we already know the voice actor behind him is important, so did anyone try cross refrencing vanitas's voice with other kingdom hearts characters and seeing if it is identical or close to some one else's? it might give us a hint as to who he is
  17. captzakksparrow

Kairi for sure in BBS here is the proof

in this video, look at the picture at 1:08, in the bottom left corner, there is a little red headed girl, wearing kairis colors, about the age she should be. If this is not it i will be apauled. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - New Character Revealed: Zack Fair
  18. captzakksparrow

Who is Ansem's aprentice?

I was reading the secret Ansem reports, and came across this My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories. if xehanort isnt the aprentice...who is?
  19. captzakksparrow

Cloaked guy from kingdom hearts 1

jsut a quick question, is there any way the guy in the brown cloak from destiny island's, is some one from BBS, namely MX, or DS?
  20. captzakksparrow

Samurai-like master

I have been hearing all about this crazy samurai like master of TAV, first off does anyone have a picture, and second what does he do, if he's the master he's obviously got some sort of crazy abilities right?
Back