• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

wow that was a great chapter!!the writing style is good tho^_^ cant wait for the next chapter!
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Fools in Love (Sora/Namine, AU)

thats a great fanfic^_^the dodgeball part was the funniest tho and i cant wait for Ch.2 but yeh keep on a writing! Peace out:3
  3. C

Fanfiction ► The New Angel

awsome chapter^_^ ive been watching the show and i think i figured out whos who^_^ cant wait for the next^_^
  4. C

which game do you think is more fun?

hmm ya know thats kinda hard but ide say KH2FM+ was better cuz of all the new stuff and with the new secret ending so yeha thats my opinion
  5. C

I'm about to finish KH and...

ide say it is kinda needed sinc youll be wondering sum things at the beggining of KH2 like....well i wont spoil it but in my opinion ts kinda needed but do what ya got to do^_^
  6. C

will the next chapter be put on anytime soon jen?sorry if im being a bit pushy but im just wondering
  7. C

ohh ok jen yay^_^ and ok ill change that then thanks^^
  8. C

hey max havnt seen you in awhile well anyway jen will the next chapter be up soon?^_^ cant wait till it is^_^
  9. C

that.....was....BEAUTIFUL:cry: awsome awsome awsome that was great jen im getting realy excited for the next chapter:)
  10. C

thats cool jen i wish i cud do thatT.Twell i cant wait for the next chapter^^*gets hyper and jumps around* good luck^_^
  11. C

wow that was great jen^_^ romantic yay!:D cant wait for the next one:D
  12. C

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

his second form was easy his first was pretty tought and he got beat by sora cause the good guy always wins for sum unknown reason
  13. C

hmmm maybe you could avertise more that might be why i can help if you want but its pretty good but is the prologue happening while chapter one is happening or before or after?
  14. C

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

Marluxia is the truly awsome one:cool: axel is second marluxia+scythe+awsome transformations=PWNAGE!
  15. C

that was great jen^_^ i cant wait for the next chapter keep it up^^
  16. C

awsome fanfic jen ur good^_^and hi
  17. C

Most fun boss to fight?

hmmmm my fav battles wud be kh1 sephiroth kh2 saix CoM marluxia1 and i dont have the remixed onesT.T and hi
  18. C

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

marluxia my fav of ALL KH characters^_^ and especialy his scythe so coool but yeah he shudve been tougher in CoM i wish i had mar hair(cept pink)
  19. C

Most hated Organization Member

my fav is marluxia most hated is axel and roxas
Back