• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Final Fantasy and Days connection

Anyone else realize all the more final fantasy references in Days?! I mean we even have status effects now and Panceas to cure them! What else is everyone noticing? I wanna se if I'm missing anything myself. Also, I'm sure this is making people mad right? I have to admit I'm alittle bugged with...
  2. K

Does anyone miss the trinity marks?

My boyfriend is playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time (yay) and I was thinking why are the trinity marks gone? Those were fun! I was just curious if anyone else missed them like I did
  3. K

Final Fantasy 'Jobs' Discussion

If you have played the earlier Final Fantasies and Final Fantasy X-2 and XI, you know what I'm talking about. I was curious as to who else thought that this was one of the best fighting styles presented in the series. I think it is better then the established characters that specialize in one...
  4. K

Which Org. member are you excited to control?

I'm surprised that this has not come up yet! (I searched it and didn't find anything, if this has been done before them I am very sorry) But it has been confirmed that we get the chance to play as the members of the organization! Which one are you most excited to play? Me: Zexion! I wanna know...
  5. K

The Best and The Worst of KH

Now I am not sure if this is in the right forum (yes I have been here long enough and I show know by now, but I am old :toungesmile:), but I did check the other forums and found that I think this is the appropriate forum. If I am wrong, then feel free to move it where you see fit. But here it...
  6. K

Worlds thus far:

These are the worlds that have been seen in scans thus far. Here is the link so you can see them for yourself as well: YouTube - Mega video Birth by sleep coded and 358/2 day 118 pictures ! Ok so I did not do coded, because many of us will not be able to get it. So here is what I have for Birth...
  7. K

When it comes to names

So we know that Ven is short for Ventus which means Wind, and that terra means earth and that aqua means water. There have also been threads about the connection they have to sora's gang, as in this: Sora (meaning Sky) = Ventus Riku (meaning Land) = Terra Kairi (meaning Ocean) = Aqua Anyone...
  8. K

Paradox Cups

Help? How do you open them up? I beat pain and panics paradox cup, but hade want list anything else. What do I do now?
  9. K

A question about Coded...

It's for the moblie phone right? So how many of you can actually get it? Cause I know I can't! :cursing::cursing: Do you really think it's that important? Cause, honestly, I don't care where mickey was during all of KH! Or Riku for that matter! So I'm asking: Can you get it? If so, you...
  10. K

Enough about Ven, let's hear about AQUA

So my friend and I are fans of the KH series and often call each other to chat about the future of it. So during one of our convos he tells me that Aqua is the fourteen member?? Ok so what I want to know is if anyone has any evidence and if you have any theories on THIS. I am so sick of hearing...
  11. K

Forum Game: People's Tournament

I saw this game on http://www.ffinsider.net/ and it worked out very well. So here are the rules to start with: From the "Final Fantasy" cast on Kingdom Hearts, pick your top three favorites (if I have missed a character you may add him/her) And once every week, I will tally the scores and cut...
  12. K

Namine, the special

I just thought of something while reading another thread. Namine is a special nobody because she can alter people's (or at least people related to sora) minds. Namine is Kairi's Nobody. Kairi was sent to Destiny Island by Ansem (real Ansem) and she soon forgot everything about her past. That she...
  13. K

Organization XIII *Possible Spoilers*

Ok, this is a thread where everyone can talk about their favorite organization member and what not. This thread is for those who have finished the game and kno all the members because there may be a member named that is at the end of KH2. This thread will include both CoM and KH2 organization...
  14. K

For those who have finished the game *Spoilers*

How ticked r u?!?! We have been waiting for this game for 3 years and i barely had it a week and beat it!!!!! I finished w/ 86% of it done and that is without trying.... It was an awesome game though... at first i felt as if the whole game itself was different and unfamiliar, but once u revisit...
  15. K

Summons Thread

Hey, I havent been on in a while, so if there already is a thread like this i am sory. Anywayz I just wanted to kno ur opinions on the summons we kno of so far (like wat r u excited about and wat do u think is gonna flop) and also mayb some summons that u think would be kool. Anywayz I am...
  16. K

Just a fun topic, answer if you would like.

Ok, I have no ideas or therios, cause I can't think of any, but i was wondering wat world people r really looking forward to playing when the game comes out in, wat, less then 4 months?!? I am looking forward to playing POTC bcz, well, I LUV CAPTIN JACK SPARROW AND PIRATES!!! Mainly captin jack...
  17. K

I need some help... plz?

Ok, I need an attack card that is exactly equal to two in Destiny Islands to open the first door. I fought the whole island and opened all these doors useing like all my cards and I can't get a freaken two! Does any1 know if there is an exact location of card numbers and stuff, or how to ensure...
  18. K

I need some information, plz help!

Ok I haven't been on sence like.... the middle of July (I kno bad)! Anywayz I just need a few people to fill me in on wat new information has been confirmed about the game and more. So if you could please fill me in I would deeply appreciate it! (Plus, this gives people a chance to show off...
  19. K

Squall in KH2

Ok I luv Squall bcz #1 He is hott!!! #2 He is a challenge to fight #3 He is an important character (to me) #4 HE'S HOTT!!!! So wat role do u all think he will play in KH2?
  20. K

Mulan's World

Ok we all kno that Mulan's world is in KH2 right? Ok, good. Well i just want 2 kno wat u guyz expect out of it? Do u think it's gonna b a total bust or is it going 2 be rather interesting? Personally, I like the movie mulan (yes i still like disney movies) but as a world... iuno i'm alittle...
Back