• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kitty

Does no one find this odd...

Does no one find it odd that for the official square enix press release of the na release of kh bbs it mentions and I quote Yet Nomura only mentions critical mode, new events, and well you know... So is this just some odd coincidence, and Nomura just does't feel like telling us these things...
  2. kitty

Different Weapons?

In the BBS gameplay trailers you can change your weapons, so do any of you guys know what some of the weapons for the characters are? (that would be beast if ven could wield the x-blade)
  3. kitty

New Game +???

Well, I've been around the forums back in the day and I heard days had a feature called "New Game +" I can't seem to find how to access this? How do I start a new game +? (Note I have beaten the game)
  4. kitty

Scars....

I'm sure this thread has been done, but I have recently seen it discussed.... Well we've all seen Xigbar's scary scars, but have we compared them to the scar's on Master Eraqus's face? Extremely similar no? Well I'm just here to point things out not to discuss, so all I'm going to say is...
  5. kitty

Importing help....?

So instead of making a poll thread like I usually do today I am going to ask a question! (Whooo for questions) Okay so I would like to import Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, but I obviously do not know japanese.... What do I do!!!!!
  6. kitty

Dearly Beloved Variation....?

Well this is no theory merely another "poll" so to speak. But....who thinks the song that played during the majority of the new trailer will be the song for the title menu, because it is obviously a slight variation of Dearly Beloved. Now tell me what you think.... Rules 1. No Rules VOTE...
  7. kitty

Rememberance Thread

Hey guys Kitty here As you know the majority of my threads have been polls and I am not one to stray from that today!! For all you guys and girls that remember when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was first announced please answer this thread and vote on the poll!!!! If you aren't one of those people...
  8. kitty

Most realistic clothes....

Okay so I am asking you which character has the most realistic outfit. Like You can say "roxas cause his looks slightly urban and...ect." I will let you vote on a poll custom to the majority of the threads i create. Rules: 1. Not really a rule but only main characters (sora, roxas, riku...
  9. kitty

leon loves winnie the pooh?

Kind of a strange forum topic if I must say, but this has to be addressed... So why did Merlin say to Sora in Kh2, "Yeah but don't tell Leon that I got the book (Winne the pooh book), i what it to be a surprise" Ummm, what...? What is with the winne the pooh book and leon? What connection do...
  10. kitty

WOOOT! The end of the world!!!

So what do you guys think is going to happen on 12/21/12???? Are you a guy/girl that thinks the world is going to end??? Or are you like "Kitty, this thread is game or course there is no end of the world"? Also tell me what you are going to be doing that day like you can say, "I'll be laughing...
  11. kitty

A little new...

well i checked the coded site and it seems that there are a little more new images replacing the gif image of the first page of coded episode three, like: there is an image of sora bust'n through the door and donald and mickey starring at each other after they found out the door was locked...
  12. kitty

why does everyone think...

Not to be rude or negative... But why does everyone think the next game will be between bbs and kh1? Personally, I think that (not trying to be rude to all ya guys and girls) but why would it take place between the two games. I mean what can we cover mickey's journey into becoming king? no that...
  13. kitty

Weird Glitch...

Okay so I was replaying Kh1 and it was my first visit at Halloween town. No you know that part where all the "dancing heartless" go hangwire? Well one of the heartless have infinity health... which is so weird.... Just thought I say that cause I thought is was hilarious k, bye
  14. kitty

what....?

okay so I was checking out JAPANESE amazon for fun and apparently bbs is on there wierd... here is the link http://www.amazon.co.jp/キングダム-ハーツ-バース-バイ-スリープ/dp/B000WLXYIM/ref=cm_ciu_custimg_item_3 and i don't care if this has already been posted.... also I KNOW THE BOX ART IS FAKE
  15. kitty

HELP ME TRANSLATE!!!

Okay so yes I heard the MYSTERIOUS!!!! big news about bbs lilo and stich stuff. So I decided to go to the sorce and I translated it with GOOGLE TRANSLATOR and heres what I got. KH BBS for PSP is slated for release this winter. And World Series debut, "DIPUSUPESU (Lilo & Stitch)" and...
  16. kitty

Your Ultimate KH Game!

(Kh General Discussion Thank you) Okay so as we all know we all enjoy playing kh and making threads about kh, but what we haven't done yet is (I lie this has probably been done,but not in a while so...:cool:) users like us using parts of previous or future (only counting Coded and BBS as...
  17. kitty

Graphics getting better?

Okay so I was checking out all the BBS stuff I've already seen like...alot and I was thinking to myself "is it me or is the Graphics in BBS better than kh 1 ....and 2!!!!!" So I decided to check out my games again and I was watching the Kh2 cut scenes and sometimes the character model looks a...
  18. kitty

Kingdom Key++?

Okay so i was searching around and multiple sites have been saying there is a weapon called the "Kingdom Key ++" so what is it!?!?!??!?!!? is it all a lie!!!!!!!! No seriously help me
  19. kitty

BBS Special Stuff?

Okay so recently alot of games have been offering "special stuff" when you order online ex: like in RE: Chain of memories (the NA Edition) you got random card thing that are useless and now in days you are getting some DS sleeve thing and in an slightly unrelated matter you are getting a 10 song...
  20. kitty

Terra or DS? You DECIDE!

Okay so two of the most popular theories around these parts are "Terra is Xehanort" and "DS is Xehanort" (Initially i believed it was the former, but now I'm skeptical of both but....) So who do you think is more likely to be Xehanort? YOU DECIDE!!!!!
Back