• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Back

New PC, was clearing out old stuff and stumbled upon a list of old old bookmarks, and here I had forgotten all about KHI, anyway, gonna lurk for a while, hopefully my pc wont crash as much as my old one did
  2. A

Returning

After many months of chaos, i can finally return (w00t)
  3. A

Back

Topic Yeah..... I still dont say more than I need
  4. A

Help plz w/ the ISP

ATT is screwing us, so I need a good ISP that isnt Comcast. Fios doesnt offer service here yet, also note I live in California, so some providers wont be able to be used
  5. A

(Un)Official planning to break the "most users online" record

Alright, we need a time and place and hopefully, with perfect timing, we can all beat the record.... so.... How about Saturday [11/24/07] at 4:30 Eastern??
  6. A

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul

Ok, anyone who had joined had the knowledge that that the plot would be revieled as we go, and would be completely collaborative, so.... GO! Arcon threw his struggle club at the wall. "Grah I give up". He had been trying to perfect a move that would ultimately win him the championship. He...
  7. A

Most Random [Non]Future Plotline

What is the most random plotline you could think of THAT WOULD MAKE A LITTLE SENSE!!!! NO SORAxRIKU!!!!!! NO ROXASxAXEL!!!!!!!!! Jimminy Cricket has been plotting against Sora from the start. The only boss that nos Soras abilities and adventures better than Sora himself!!!!
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts: Ties to the Soul OOC/Sign-Up

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are on a mission to save the worlds again, Mickey is helping out in Radiant Garden, finishing the final city. The moment of peace though soon ends. A new group of villans have risen, and will try to take over the universe. They are not after Kingdom Hearts...
  9. A

What ever happened----

What ever happened to that guy from way back at the beginning of the game [the one that first showed a human becoming a soldier]. Did we kill him throughout our adventures.. I think it could of at least let us kill it then to avoid this sort of topic lol
Back