• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Stars

Secret Episode Help

What level would you all recommend for secret episode in critical mode? I'm in level 30+, end up defeated by those Heartless in the realm... :((( And also before Aqua die multiple times in beating the Red-eyes sht, what strategy or commands would you all recommend? Thanks for help.
  2. Stars

Namine-----Aqua

So, there was certain things I don't understand....since I saw it from another thread... Namine can mess with Aqua's memories...... Can Namine really mess up with other peoples ' memories or make somebody to lose memory? Can anyone explain to me this sht? Thanks.
  3. Stars

Shotlocks and D-link Help

So I was boring and planned to complete the trinity archives in BBS, there are some shotlocks and Dimensional links were missing. So, can anyone give me a help on that or provide a list of it..? Thanks :)
  4. Stars

Help on KH:BBS

I was wondering is there any requirement for unlocking the last episode and secret boss? Do i need to complete the treasure list too? Currently, i"m playing the game on proud mode.. I need help on that. Thanks.
  5. Stars

Help Needed

Erm, guys. I have replay KH1 recently , but find that i was not able to beat Sephiroth. So, any guides on that? I will be appreaciated.
  6. Stars

* Hi *

Hello to everyone in this forum.. I'm new here..^^ Glad to know some much news and information about KH from this site.. Besides, there is a lot of awesome theory about the new upcoming KH games going around and it seem that this forum is active in discussion ^^ So, if i have any problem, i hope...
Back