• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

It's been years since I've been here

Looks like the rpg system is gone. Wonder what happened to that. Forums also look a lot more generic than before.
  2. K

What i came up with on the secret video in KH2

I believe it is set in the past because of the Ansem Reports, and Ansem is dead.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► KingDumb Hearts

Actually it isn't funny. I give you credit for trying, but only extreme fan boys/ girls would think of this as funny. Some of the people being nice will also say it's funny though, just to make you feel better. Keep trying though. I'm sure you have SOMETHING funny buried inside your brain...
  4. K

challenge for KH2 owners

Actually that would be impossible. If you don't use reaction commands you lose against the Final Boss. The one part he gets a hold of Sora with his beam. Your reaction command is to save Sora. If you don't use Reaction commands, you can't save him, you don't save him, you lose. I could beat the...
  5. K

challenge for KH2 owners

That's a challenge? Ha! I'll beat Proud mode with Kingdom Key alone.
  6. K

when did you get final form

Goddess of Fate... cup...
  7. K

What are the Heartless doing here?

Well, If the Heartless obey the strongest, why can't Sora control them? They talk about heartless obeying whoever is strongest, and yet Sora can't even control them.
  8. K

Valor or Wisdom?

I Prefer Valor over wisdom. BUT I prefer Anti Form more than master, wisdom, and valor. I finally learned to change to Anti-Form whenever I want. Of course, I've only used it 7 times in the entire game because I prefer Final most.
  9. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got it three days ago. I had it reserved for a year. What mode did ya all play on? I started on proud because last kh was easy.
  10. K

How long is KH2?

I would like a longer game. Kingdom Hearts was short. I beat it in a couple days on expert. They need a harder final boss. He was too easy. I could fight him head on in Expert mode and still win. The dang Ansem posessed Riku was harder. The final boss should always be the hardest. (Other than...
  11. K

Steam Boat Willie?

As long as there are still heartless in there it will be great.
  12. K

Malgneficent is back!!!!!!

I'm just hoping Maleficent isn't the main boss. And if she is she better be much stronger in this game. And if not hopefully the main boss isn't the easiest in the game like Ansem was.
  13. K

I did that too. Beast lowered her to 1 health and I glided in and slashed her to win.
  14. K

I absolutely hate that fact she will be back. Do Kingdomheart games always have to use some of the same bosses. Chain of memoires had like all of the bosses from the first. With only a little extra ones like the org. people. Now as you can see Kh2 is starting to lean a little more in the same...
  15. K

BHK? who the heck?

Do you really want to know who he is? That would spoil the fun learning about the game now. Wait till it comes out and find out for yourself.
  16. K

What Did Daisy Mean?

No he didn't, he asked if Donald could apologize to the Queen for him. If you payed more attention to the story you'd have known that.
  17. K

Kingdom Hearts come here

I want to buy a final blade. Pm me if you are a Kingdom Heart and we'll work out a deal. I'll even pay you before hand so you can buy the weapon.
  18. K

What Made You Buy Kingdom Hearts!?

I haven't gotten the game yet. But I think I still deserve to say what got me interested in it. My friend lent me chain of memories. I didn't want to play it so I didn't. But one terrible evening I was extremely bored, then I said to the Chain of Memories game, "You had better be fun" So I got...
  19. K

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I've been nuetral throughout my life. My character is in twilight class, and alignment is nuetral. So I'd choose Twilight.
  20. K

riku or sora

I liked Sora's better, it had more story to the levels.
Back