• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

With the five of Us... I mean six of us...

Do not make two completely identical threads again.
  2. G

Help/Support ► Am I emo or just normal????

At the very least, you're unoriginal.
  3. G

Help/Support ► Am I emo or just normal????

You don't. That's a shame. People can be such imbeciles sometimes. Wouldn't the 'nerds' think you were rather like a bully for calling them 'nerds'? A good first step to analyzing the situation would be to refrain from putting up any unneeded labels. It sounds to me like you're just going...
  4. G

Celebrity Big Brother 6 (2009)

It looks like it's finally back. I can't wait to see who goes into the house during the launch show on the second of January. Let's hope none of them say anything they might regret *coughJadeGoodycough* this time around. For those of you (probably a very small amount, but whatever) who will be...
  5. G

possible other worlds

.... There's a sticky for this. Bad user.
  6. G

Coded Japan only??

I have high hopes for a PSP game. :x
  7. G

quick question

LOL. I suppose the fact that he constantly bombards people with roses wasn't an initial clue.
  8. G

FIRST ENGLISH RE: COM SCENE!!

Oh, my. Marluxia sounds so incredibly sexy.
  9. G

Xion Discussion board

And boom goes the dynamite.
  10. G

Question about Final Mix+

Not only was this in the wrong section, but it could have been solved with a simple search through the FM threads. I'm quite sure there are at least 10,000+ threads on this topic alone.
  11. G

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

Oh, Iridium. Always working for the greater good.
  12. G

important announcement bout threads.

Are you actually going to contribute at all?
  13. G

But it isn't Terra. It would be Xehanort, a combination of Terra and MX. Nomura loves to tease; any loopholes are valuable in the KH universe.
  14. G

Of course Terra hasn't. Terra + MX is an entirely different matter.
  15. G

A theroy..

Lol. You poor thing.
  16. G

A theroy..

..... Ven is related to Roxas, and therefore by extension, he is related to Sora. He is not, however, directly related to Sora; it has more to do with Roxas, I think.
  17. G

What about it?
  18. G

Theory: Master Xehanort is not the true villan of BBS...

I'd prefer it this way, actually. :x Ew. D:
  19. G

Uh, no. We don't know anything yet regarding that; it's all just speculation at this point.
  20. G

Do not double post again - use the Edit button if you want to edit your previous post.
Back