• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Celebrity Big Brother 6 (2009)

It looks like it's finally back. I can't wait to see who goes into the house during the launch show on the second of January. Let's hope none of them say anything they might regret *coughJadeGoodycough* this time around. For those of you (probably a very small amount, but whatever) who will be...
  2. G

The Mole

Please tell me I'm not the only human being who watches this show. :< Anyway, I've always loved it. And I sincerely hope ABC renews it for another season. <33
  3. G

Taking a few days hiatus, because...

...I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed. So for the next two days, I won't be near my computer. I'll be back afterwards though. Not that you guys care. D: Wish me lots of luck, and the better drugs to numb my face with. <33
  4. G

Ridley Scott brings us Nottingham, new Monopoly movie

Director Ridley Scott has been working thoroughly in pre-production to get ready for his upcoming film Nottingham, a retelling of the story of Robin Hood (played by Russell Crowe). Information can be found at the IMDB, here. However, news has arisen now that Scott will take on a 'bizarre...
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Order, Rules

Oh, how I was inhumanely bored. And thus, I have decided to post a short SoraxRiku a wrote a long time ago. Beware, this is slightly boy-lovish. I can't control what my hand decides to write. <33 ---- Some things didn’t need to be discussed; it was quietly understood between them that certain...
  6. G

Regarding Proposition 8

Take a look at this. Am I the only one who is slightly insulted by this? What are your views on the vote on Proposition 8? Although I respect both sides of the argument, this commercial, IMO, is just downright ridiculous. :<
  7. G

More ignorance from McCain rally in Ohio

I don't think I've lol'd so hard in all my life. Watch the video here, in which we witness the downfall of intelligence and logic in America.
  8. G

Colin Powell's endorsement of Barack Obama

Normally, I wouldn't make a thread about such a thing, considering it is old news, and it's not extravagant news. However, I was lucky enough to come across a video featuring Powell's full reasoning behind his endorsement, and I feel that it should be discussed. The video can be seen here...
  9. G

The Phoenix Wright Fanclub

It's hard to believe someone hasn't already dedicated a thread to this one person (or rather, to the entire series of games in general), but I'd like to do just that. Phoenix Wright first came into existence in 2005, and immediately became a popular success, leading to a variety of sequel...
  10. G

Applying to College, 2008

So, it's around that time again. Time to start the process of applying for college. .-.; I want to major in English; thus far I've been accepted to all my colleges of choice. Although, to be blunt, none of them are private/Ivy-League schools, so that's not really a gargantuan accomplishment. D...
  11. G

Riku, the fourth time

Yeah, so he's a bastard. D: Any tips?
  12. G

[adult swim]

Probably one of the only good aspects of Cartoon Network that still exists. Although I do miss the classic: here.
  13. G

Daria

Am I the only one who found this show fascinating while it was on? Daria. <3
  14. G

The second presidential debate

Tonight, the second presidential debate will be held at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, moderated by NBC's Tom Brokaw. Can't wait to see just how aggressive McCain gets, or if whether or not the "terrorist" association claims come up. It's expected to be quite interesting. EDIT...
  15. G

I, Robot

Inspired by Sealab 2021. Would you put your brain in a robot body? I would - as long as I get x-ray vision, and super strength.
  16. G

The first presidential debate

The debate has just ended. So, who do you think won out in the end? I'd say both held their own, but I'd give the edge over Obama. If I hear another, "What Senator Obama doesn't understand," one more time, or another badly-conceived anecdote, I'm going to explode. It was certainly interesting...
  17. G

Bringing back the draft?

John McCain has said many times that, in the case of a WWIII, he would consider bringing back the draft. Some would debate the only World War III we have to worry about is the war that is being pushed forward by the current administration, others would disagree. My question is this: if the...
  18. G

McCain, marriage, and the 'traditional' family

After the announcement of Joe Biden as Obama's VP candidate, I decided to do a little searching on the campaign websites of both candidates from both political parties. They both have a lot to offer, and I'm sure either would do their best to secure a better America; but one thing caught my eye...
  19. G

Michael Cunningham [Film/Lit.]

I've had the pleasure of reading most of his works of fiction, and I have to say he is probably one of the most talented writers I've ever come upon. I first discovered A Home at the End of the World one afternoon at Target, and I didn't think much of it. The plot sounded interesting, so I just...
  20. G

Seme or Uke?

A little bit a fun to cure the boredom; do you consider yourself to be more of a seme, or a uke? Personally, I find myself to be rather versatile. I have more mood swings than any woman, so it depends on my attitude. And I think age has a big affect on it too, for me. Usually if the person is...
Back