• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Asian Vs. White(Girls)

Sup, everyone, if this isn't the right place to post this thread, by all means, please move it, and if anyone already made this thread, can someone give me a link, well, this thing just came to my mind when me and my friends were celebrating new year, and my friends suddenly asked,"So...I just...
  2. P

[MOVIE]L:Change the World

i don't know if this thread was made already, i'm pretty sorry i wasted your time with this, soo... anyone already watched this movie?, L is on his last case before he dies, remember the end of Death note where he said he will die in 23 days?, this movie will show you what he does for his last...
  3. P

[Music] Orange Range

hey i know what you're thinking, "PKK, stop posting J. Music!" something like that..right? but i still want to introduce it Orange Range Indies The band has roots in Okinawa. The area is famous for being the home of many well-known acts. Before they were signed by a major label, Orange Range...
  4. P

[TV] Hana Kimi-Japan

hey didn i already make one?, yes i did but this one is for the jap. version which is obviously better, and yep, im gonna give a link for you to watch it, now this one is more adapt from the manga Hana Kimi-Japan Details Title: 花ざかりの君たちへ Title (romaji): Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Title...
  5. P

~Honey and Clover~ Fanclub!

Hello guys and gals, this is my first Fanclub, and i hope it goes well(or not) this fanclub is for those who like Honey and Clover or maybe love it!, i'm realy a fan of it cuz i like some drama/comedy anime's/manga, let's all talk about our fav. ep, chapters, charcters and all of it! questions...
  6. P

Honey and Clover

hey guys..back at introducing some anime's eh?, hey come on! this anime isn't that bad, im gonna go introduce em now, which is gonna be long so..take your time on reading Honey and Clover- ______________________________________ Honey and Clover (ハチミツとクローバー, Hachimitsu to Kurōbā?) is a Japanese...
  7. P

Fanfiction ► Honey and Clover:Another Story

Yeah guys, i will now officialy run 2 fanfics, this time it HoneynClover, this one isnt actually about Takemoto's,Yamada's or any of the original charcter's story, i've been making this thing in my NB and now it's tome for me to release it, ill post later so stay tuned _______________ Story- A...
  8. P

[PSP]Valhalla Knights

yeah, anybody play this game?, this game was made by Xseed games, the game is pretty much a rip-off of .hack and FFXII, yeah sounds/world-FFXII, battling system-.Hack, anways, i just play it to past time, id like to give ya some info ______________________________ Story A place that was...
  9. P

High School Girls

yeah, now this one is funny and has a little ecchi, but i dont care about that it's really funny especially ep.7<that's a link btw, yeah you will definitely laugh at this anime, now im gonna give the link for you to watch -Crunchyroll-High School Grils Enjoy!
  10. P

[TV]That 70's Show

hey guys, you know this show?, lot's of lol's here, watched this show for a very long time and just wanna know if you watch this, here's some inf(which is really long) History That '70s Show is the brainchild of 3rd Rock From the Sun creators Bonnie and Terry Turner and writer Mark Brazill...
  11. P

Shugo Chara!

yeah, just watched this anime in Crunchyroll, and it may be one of my favs. from now on, yeah i know, a girl is the main charatcer...so what?, it's just anime, i dont much care about the kawainess of it, but i only like the storyline here's an info be4 i give the link where u can watch it...
  12. P

[Band]Imago

hehhee...another band from me...i just wanna introduce a Philippine band ill give you a link so you know how they sound, first we gotta give sum info!: Imago was formed in 1998. They wrote an album’s worth of original material which they recorded under the helm of producer and musician Bob...
  13. P

Tokyo underground

anybody watch this anime?, now it's gone but i wanna watch it... i love the storyline of this anime, and i especially like Rumina, dang he is cool and Ginosuke too!, dang the Ron's are cool too,,,i miss this anime
  14. P

[Music]Snowkel

hehehe..another band, i just wanna introduce you to some bands, this band sang the song-Namikaze satellite(from Naruto), "Solar Wind"(for the ending song of "Kiba") and "Kiseki" which is the 6th ending of Gintama, here's the info on them: Snowkel: Snowkel (シュノーケル, Shunōkeru?) is a Japanese...
  15. P

[Music]NEWS

heheh another Jap. band huh?, another request from I_Luv_Square u mean, ok, here's the info on them: NEWS: 2003 – 2004: Formation and debut NEWS (or NewS, as the spelling originally went) was formed in September 2003. The formation of the nine member group caused much controversy for splitting...
  16. P

[Music]FLOW

you might have seen me posting the band AKG right?, well here is wat I_Luv_square requested, i known this band when my cuzin played this on her MP3 and i thoguht they were cool, then i saw them singing the op. song for Naruto season 4,well here's the info on the band: FLOW: FLOW is a...
  17. P

[Music]Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Hmm...i dont know if there's a thread like this already, i just want you to know one of my favorite bands, they're not that much popular today but they will be, somehow i know lets give some info on the band first shall we? Ajikan: History The band was first formed in 1996 by Kensuke Kita...
  18. P

[Music]LM.C(Lovely Moco-Chang)

hey guys, anybody here know the LM.C?, they sang the songs "boys and Girls" and "88" on the Anime : "Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!", i dont know if they're not popular with you guys, at first i thought these guys would look kinda normal rock/pop bands, but when i first saw their faces i said...
  19. P

.Hack//GU//Trilogy

yeah, just saw this today, you wanna watch it? ok, ill give you the link after i give descriptions: Description In his quest for revenge against Tri-Edge and to wake Shino from her coma Haseo searches accross The World as a killer of Player Killers. He comes accross a girl named Atolli who...
  20. P

Hana Kimi

hey...i dont know if this thing is really here, but i'll just ask....do you watch this series?, i watch it on the philippines, but im more active in watching it in Crunchyroll, here's a little info on the story: After watching a high jump competition on TV, Lu Rui Xi was deeply inspired by a...
Back