• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

I just wanted to say i got a Bright Gem from an aerial knocker also, so add that.
  2. K

Were do I drive lvl

Use thundaga a lot. It kills major amounts of nobodys.
  3. K

I cannot get Final Form.

I went to the underworld entrance (where you enter tournaments, and entered Cerberus Cup, then quit to fill up my drive, and then went to the area right next to it, and drove into master form. If I didnt get final, i just went back and did the cerberus cup thing again and kept doing it until I...
  4. K

The Official 13 Organization help thread

UH OH, calm down boys, were not tryin to flame people here, he has his strategy's, other people have theirs. Maybe this wont work for some people, maybe it will. Just calm down. btw, Thanks for the final Xenmas battle riku strategy, I think i'll be able to beat him now.
  5. K

FAQ:Bosses that Mickey can fight.

the beasts castle in the ballroom fight thing, I got him in that one twice in the same fight. (yeah I suck, but i'm on proud mode, and havnt gone out to lvl up even once the entire game and i'm on the final boss.)
  6. K

Final Boss

just keep doing the same thing, use lock on to find your new target. After your done with both wings, then your done witht the dragon. This is the order of things you destroy (I think it's right, but I've only fought it once, so correct me if i'm wrong): 1. It's tail 2. Engine 1 3. Engine 2...
  7. K

Anti-Form----Help me stop the MADNESS!

Ok, i know all about the anti-from points and everything, and I only have valor, wisdom, and master forms, so like 1/4 times I drive, I go into anti, and it MAKES ME MAD! because i cant do a thing in anti form and i hate it. I think i've accumulated so many points that it just wont help even...
  8. K

Duel Stance

Learn is cruicial for the boss fight against.....Xaldin? the one at beast castle anyways, im not too good at remembering their names.
  9. K

switches

Yeah, get in line with them so that your spell will shoot down the line of them that way you hit them all in one shot.
  10. K

What are good spots to lvl up drives.

I was just wondering what are some good spots to level up each of the drives. I currently only have Valor and Wisdom, and i'm only on halloween town, but for me and other people, list some good places/ways to level up each drive. I really wanna get Wisdom leveled up because I'm really weak...
  11. K

drive question

where do you get wisdom form, i just started olympus collesium, so am i supposed to have it by now or what?
  12. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

LUCKY, geez memoriesR4ever.......on sale? what a store, you must live in a town smaller than mine or something, geez. OH WAIT! i know, you must have got a blank DVD from another country, you know, one stuffed in a fake case and all and sold for "on sale" hahah! lolz! jk, but really man thats sweet.
  13. K

KH2 Soundtrack

YES NATIONAL HOLIDAY. I dont know for sure, but you can be 90% sure they will realease one. Do you know how many people will buy this game? yeah A LOT! so its pretty sure they will realease it. I bought the last one, and i'll buy this one too :D
  14. K

how many?

Mine ordered 80, and its the closest gamestop for at least two cities totaling population of 30,000-35,000 people, but there is a lot of old people and not many nerds/geek around here (no offence, i consider myself a nerd/geek) so i guess its not a bad number.
  15. K

ZOMFG! My gamestop 17 miles away said they would get it tomorrow when I called midday, I call at night, they say they have it, but the store closes in about 1 hour, and my parents say I must eat dinner first which wont be ready for 20 min, plus eating=10 more min, 30 min till store closes=time...
  16. K

Does anyone know where KH2 is being shipped from? because it might help me know when it will get to my town.......if ever, because I live in port angeles washington where nobody has ever been or heard of, so I might just pay $10 bucks for overnight shipping, cuz my town SUCKS! oh man i hate my...
  17. K

My wal-mart wont have it for 1-2 weeks.....they CLAIM they dont know why they get games so late. Friggin west coast. time to order. DANGIT im soo mad.
  18. K

Who do you think Sora will fuse with?

I wanna fuse with auron dude. can you say, POWER FORM? and INSANELY STRONG ATTACKS AND DEFENSE?
  19. K

New image..... sort of

You could always fix that in KH1 by getting the stuff and sythesizing AP ups, but otherwise, yeah it was a pain. I definitly hope there is no AP system at all. I think it should be possible to confirm, since people have played the demo, so they could have checked right? someone wanna see if they...
  20. K

Kingdomhearts2 release date looks brighter!!!

By looking at the videos I'd pretty much say it is done already, but they are probably waiting till x-mas to get bigger sales, ya know? So with all this info put together, I'd say yeah, most definitly x-mas time realease. Its already on my list btw.
Back