• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anti-Form----Help me stop the MADNESS!

Ok, i know all about the anti-from points and everything, and I only have valor, wisdom, and master forms, so like 1/4 times I drive, I go into anti, and it MAKES ME MAD! because i cant do a thing in anti form and i hate it. I think i've accumulated so many points that it just wont help even...
  2. K

What are good spots to lvl up drives.

I was just wondering what are some good spots to level up each of the drives. I currently only have Valor and Wisdom, and i'm only on halloween town, but for me and other people, list some good places/ways to level up each drive. I really wanna get Wisdom leveled up because I'm really weak...
  3. K

IM NEW!......well, sorta....lol

Hey guys, hows it goin, if your an old veteran to this site, you might remember me, if not, im new to you. So anyways, I used to be at this site a while ago until it went kaputs and had some server problems back when it was on invisionfree, well, anways, im back! Just thought I'd give out a...
Back