• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Film ► Show Reccomendations

Heello my fellow kh lovers, i was wondering if there was any shows (anime or rl) that ya'll recommend!!?!?!?! Ive watched anything that is main stream so far. :) Any suggestions are welcome!
  2. K

=CHRis AnGEL FAnCLUb= !!!

:biggrin: OKay , we all know who Chriss Angel is ... right??, For those who dont know him, LOOK HIM UP ON NETFLIX! or Youtube, or where ever you feel like looking him up on!! Im hoping to start a fan club for him on here if there isnt one already, if there is already .... I dont care. lmao...
  3. K

(Spoilers) just wondering

hey why do you think Xion reminded xigbar of Ven? and by the way...srry if someone already asked this question... i havent been on here for months...and if you dont mind...can you fill me on whats going on with birth by sleep...i just clicked on the link to see who the characters are and...
  4. K

whats been up?

ok...ive havent been on khinsider i a long ass time....so can anybody fill me in on what been up? the only thing i know is that a roxas game is coming out and then birth by sleep is coming out too... so...any information on whats been happening will be gratefully appreciated...
  5. K

What do Guys look for in girls???

Ok... pretty much what does a guy look for in a girl? like what kind of girl would you date?
  6. K

KH: recom english opening cutscene!!!

ok...i hope nobody else posted cuz everytime i wanna post somebody says that other people have posted and my thread ends being close!!! (im not a bad person T_T just unlucky!!) anywayyyyzzzzzz i found this on youtube!!! YouTube - Re:Chain of Memories Opening Cinema
  7. K

Watch twilight movie here

ok im the kind of person that when they find something good they share it with other people even tho other people already know sooo... i found this website that you can watch the twilight movie in... it may be no super high quality but its desent! heres the link...
  8. K

Final Fantasy XIII Versus

Im so excited about this final fantasy game!!! it looks so awsome! I heard that there might be blood this time! YouTube - Final Fantasy XIII EXTENDED!! HIGH QUALITY versus13 (i couldnt find the section for this thread to go in... ! srry) T_T i havent logged on in a whileT_T
  9. K

The Olympus Colysium

Does the Olympus colysium have a keyhole? Cuz i passed the game and all, and ive noticed that sora never sealed a keyhole in the olympus colysium! If there is how do you get it?
  10. K

clue to the new enemy!!

I think i found a clue that may lead to finding out what the new enemy might be.... Ok, in Secret Ansem report 5 in kh2 it says that: QUOTE FROM ANSEM REPORT 5: "not only did they generate "pureblood Heartless from, living hearts, but they then used those heartless to synthesize artificial...
  11. K

Riku double

ok... ive been thinking... what happened to the "fake riku" in khcom?? sora didnt kill him or anything... so what happened to him??? Maybe he the 14th member!!!!:bored: (yes i know the figure is womanly... but he could have got anerexic, cuz he has no home....or plastic surgery) Or maybe...
  12. K

DARK KNIGHT

:thumbup:FOR ALL OF YOU WHO LIKE BATMAN.... THERE IS A NEW MOVIE COMMING OUT!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! wHO THINKS THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO ROCK???? :thumbsup:
  13. K

question....

this has been bothering me for a very long time.... since i first played the game.... what does sora mouth to goofy and donald when mickey tells them to go to look for kairi and riku??? YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 hollow bastion visit 5 part 2 on 1:06-1:09
  14. K

K.H. what it really means.

I've been thinking... what IS kingdom hearts... really.... all i know its the world of light... but why do so many heartless reside in it??? and if a bad guy, say xehanort, wants it....what will it do to him???] I guess what im really asking is...why does the darkness want the Light (KH) so...
  15. K

Roxas

the first time that you played kingdom hearts 2 and saw roxas for the first time....who did you think it was?? At first i thought that roxas was sora but forgot who he was (er...something like that) and i was partially right :P
  16. K

Riku's eyes

I never got why riku had to cover up his eyes.... King Mickey said he had to cover 'em up cus "his eye cant lie" (something like that) and i never got it!!! EXPLAIN!!
  17. K

"KH LOVER"S Fanclub

ok...any one can join whose name stars with KH..... The idea of this fan club is to show other people how much you LOVE KH!!!! Share and compete with people to see how much you know and how much you love KH!!!!
  18. K

TOUGHEST!!!

ok..ok...of alllllll the organization memebers who do you think was the toughest (not to beat in the game...)???? I think that Xaldin pretty much is the toughest, not because it took me like 6 times to beat him (when i barely got the game) but because he.....he.....ummm.....HE WAS JUST MEAN...
  19. K

Namine remembered

I just found this video that shows (Fina Mix +) that Sora remembered Namine YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+ || Short Convo - Riku & Sora Sora: "I couldn't tell her..." Riku: "Huh?" Sora: "Tell Namine. 'Thank you'. I just felt like if everything wasn't back the way it should be, I...
  20. K

Rate what signature SAYS!!

rate what the signature above you says....0 ot of 10
Back