• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Can you wield to the darkness and still have the Keyblade?

The Ansems Report thing(I don't remember which one it was) says one wielder wrought chaos and ruin upon the world. But Riku didn't get the Keyblade in the first place because his heart was clouded by darkness, and when he finally did get the keyblade it didn't last long before it went to Sora...
  2. T

Master Xehanort and the Xehanort we already know.

I'm sure this might be an old subject, but here goes. Seeing as how in BBS (Which takes place before KH1 and 2) Master Xehanort is kind of old and then in KH2 he's really young and can't remember anything about himself, could it be that Xehanort kept his heart but obtained a new body? That would...
  3. T

What did Riku mean?

What did Riku mean when he said "If the world is made of light and darkness, we'll be the darkness." ? I just never understood exactly what he meant.
  4. T

Not sure how to put up my art

Would someone explain to me how i could put up my drawings? I'd really appreciate it.
  5. T

The voice

All through the game Sora hears this voice no one else can hear, and then near the end he says it sounds familiar. Who is that? Does anyone know?
  6. T

Any new info?

Does anyone have any new info on Kingdom Hearts 3? Not BBS, KH 3. All i've been hearing about is coded, BBS, or 358/2 days, and honestly i'm ready for a little change. So does anyone know anything i don't?
  7. T

Which ones are really Keyblade bearers?

A thought just popped into my head. When Kairi got her keyblade it was just given to her by Riku. So how do we know ALL the the Keyblade bearers up to this point were actually supposed to have a keyblade? And i don't mean Sora, Riku, Mickey,or any of the VAT. Just ones we never heard about.
  8. T

The other Legends

This is my first RP, so please i like to hear other ideas and such, but i'd rather you hold off on TOO MUCH criticism. At least for now, thanks. Rules. Before we start there a few rules. keep cussing to a short degree Romance is fine but nothing to far No Godmodding And have fun The year is...
  9. T

Emblems

I know that this might be an old subject but... okay so i was reading through some of Secret Ansem Reports, and in the 5th chapter, or page, Ansem the wise talks about how his students created these things called Pureblood heartless, and that from the darkness in those hearts that created the...
  10. T

Before or after?

I'm sure that this is old stuff, but I'm just not sure, and would like to know. Does the concept video of birth by sleep occur after, or before the game itself? Because Ven looks like he's done for, i know he's still alive but is that the end or close to it, or the beginning?
  11. T

Kingdom hearts Final Mix

i really don't know anything about it so this might be a stupid question but, has Kingdom hearts Final Mix come over here to play yet? And or is it ever?
  12. T

Kairi's on the screen

i'm sure this is probobly old, but did anyone else notice that on the KH deep dive secret ending that Kairi is on the Huge screen that Riku jumps off of? Cause it's new to me.
  13. T

Terra's eyes

I'm sure u all noticed that at the end of the KH 3 trailer Terra's eyes go from blue to black and gold. What does that mean, he has a dark side to him or something?
  14. T

Battle with Roxas

I have a question. Why is it that you can watch the battle between Sora and Roxas, but not take part in all the action? :unsure:
  15. T

Kairi's nobody

I just don't get something. Sora and Kairi both have nobodys, but only Sora became a heartless. Riku went to the darkness but he wasn't consumed by it, so I understand that. But Kairi never became a heartless, so how can she have a nobody?
Back