• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Help completing the synthesis list...

Okay so i've been trying to complete the whole game like all missions, treasures etc. But when I look at the synthesist list my jaw hits the floor, how am I supposed to get all of those items and make them? so if you have a guide to complete the synthesist list than plz put the link down
  2. R

Does Riku have...?

Well I was just really thinking about the name I picked for my account I just really picked it randomly and added my favorite number to it but to the point, shouldn't Riku have a Nobody? Because if I remember Ansem took control of his whole body and temporarily he didnt have his heart to...
  3. R

I need help with my cell

well my cell phone screen is scratched up bad! :o_O: and its somewhat new and I dont want it to look like crap so is there something I should buy or do to the screen to cover the scratches?
  4. R

Your organization name...

just use your own name or someone elses and just add an "X" to it Mine would be Xistujin :thumbsup: Pronounced za-stu-jan dont flame its just for fun
  5. R

Which character would you want in your....

idk if this is the right place but anyway What character that isnt able to be in your party would you like to have? it could be from KH1 or KH2 you can make up thier attacks and everything (PS this is not ment to be serious just for fun) SO.... I would want Gheppeto from KH1 . He would...
  6. R

Help with Riku...

I need help with Riku the second time you face him. Its buggin me that I cant get past him and I cant get Oblivion :cursing: help? plz do the easiest way
  7. R

White Mushrooms?

Those things are so annoying because I have no clue what to do with the blizzard arts etc. :cursing: does anyone know what to do with them?:confused:
Back