• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What's In A Name?

Really good theory. You did your research, and that connection seems very plausible.
  2. L

the BBS boxart

Yeah sorry, and like I said I haven't been on in a while. And I don't know about that, because wouldn't there be atleast a hole on the end of his blade for the keychain to attach?
  3. L

the BBS boxart

Heh, sorry. haven't been on the forums in a while. Oh well, close it if you want I don't care, but could you link me to the topic first please? EDIT: Thank you.
  4. L

the BBS boxart

Haven't posted in a while. But today I saw the boxart for BBS and noticed something odd. King Micky, Aqua, and Ven all have keyblades with keychains, but Terra in the background doesn't seem to. I don't know if this is significant or just a fluke, but I wanted to get other's opinions. Pic...
  5. L

BBS Relase Date.

Yeah, that is the Japanese release date. NA and such will probably get it around late spring early summer at the earliest; at the latest the end of summer or beginning of fall I guess.
  6. L

braig may be first apprentices ienzo last

Yeah, in age Even is oldest, but the oldest in the Org. after Xehanort is Braig; but not by much because all of them lost their hearts around the same time.
  7. L

Ven to Sora

Hmm, its plausable but I don't think that his memories would be preserved in a sword (unless it has a keychain, then maybe). Interesting though.
  8. L

Unversed?

Last time i checked they were called Unbirths though? Was the name changed since then? Edit: Nvm, thanks. A mod can close this now if they want.
  9. L

BBS Release day + Price

Most likely it will be released in the US and so on sometime after that, and will probably be in the $35-$50 price range, but it should be out around Early/ Late Spring maybe even Early Summer, but I'm not entirely sure.
  10. L

Unversed?

I've been away from khinsider for a while, and lately have checked in more...and something common I have just seen was the word Unversed. I am not sure what it is, and if someone could explain it to me, that'd be really helpful? And sorry if this might be in the wrong place.
  11. L

kingdom hearts 2 final mix

Yeah your best bet is getting the game from Playasia.com. And you can get SwapMagic from their official site, to play the Japanese game on your European PS2, although I've never done it, or you can put the money out for a Jap. PS2. Either way =]
  12. L

zexion(and others) gameplay?

Most likely...Zexion will probably use spell based attacks rather than physical attacks...maybe even including how he might use other's attacks against them as well.
  13. L

All Cards Aquired

Yeah you really shouldn't double post at all, it's a rule.
  14. L

Tiny Question

Yeah...you can't buy Final Mix+ without RE: CoM...but even if you can't...it's still worth a buy. You'll just experience RE: CoM in Japanese. The extra fights and items and what-not in Final Mix are worth it, even with RE: CoM as well.
  15. L

How far are you in the game?

I beat RE: CoM a while back, because I imported Final Mix+.I forgot what levels Riku and Sora were on though.
  16. L

can't find somthing

Yeah, that scene is from the beginning of the Zexion absent silouete, when he appears, and your about to fight.
  17. L

Regarding CoR/Org XIII Data

Cavern of Remeberance. And regarding whether any of it is Canon...most of the extras in Final Mix games aren't really Canon. The Data Battles, Mushroom XIII, and The Enigmatic Soldier Battle...they were all extras that were supposed to be fun, but not important to the story.
  18. L

Getting Owned by Data Battles

Yeah, you can either synthesize, or keep fighting certain Org. Data Battles to get more increase items. Data Rematch Guide to items: Xemnas: Strength Up Xigbar: Defense Up Xaldin: Defense Up Vexen: New Synthesis Item (Don't know what the new ones are called) Lexaeus: New Synthesis Item Zexion...
  19. L

iPhone

I've heard a lot about the iPhone 3G, but am wondering...which is better to have, 3, 8, or 16GB iPhone?
  20. L

Dark Keyblade Card

Um, if you're saying about a keyblade card for Riku to attack with, then it'd be useless, because you can't change Riku's card deck in R/R.
Back