• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Duel Monsters: The Rare Cards

Domino City. A city divided into two parts; The high-tech city New Domino City and the muddy, destroyed Satellite Plant. A hierarchical structure has created with the New Domino City residents at the top, and the Satellite Plant residents at the last. The stars have distinguished some people...
  2. W

Duel Monsters [Sign Ups/OOC Thread]

Story~ Duel Monsters. A game that has its routs in the ancient years. However in the near future the game of Duel Monsters still exists. There are countless people who play Duel Monsters as a hobby and enjoyment, while other have set the goal to become pro by entering local or national...
  3. W

Digimon: Our War Game

Japan. Osaka. The weather is nice. The sun shines without producing much heat and some fluffy white clouds are floating around. Not even a single clue to imply rain not to speak about snow! Cool wind blows through the lively city taking every small light object together. With one word the day...
  4. W

Digimon: Our War Game [Sign Ups/OOC Thread]

Basic Plot A virus on the Internet is discovered! This computer virus threatens all data on the Internet. Everyone must take caution, in order not to have their computer being attacked by the virus. If a computer is infected, it automatically begins losing it's files. In other words, they are...
  5. W

So the plot?

So, do we know the plot of the Coded? From the beginning everyone was exciting and was saying that it is the best of the 3 new games to come, because of the excellent plot. However, I haven't heard anything for the plot. Like these questions in which everyone wanted an answer before the game...
  6. W

Favourite World?

I tend to like Twillight Town and Destiny Island. TT, because it is the first time to go there and it is a mystery world. Furthermore, it has nice music! And the fights there are excellent and simultaneously difficult! >_<
  7. W

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

The sun was shinning blindly as always above the Destiny Islands. Thanks to the hot sun, the temperature was high, very high. However, this was not a problem! The Residents of the Destiny Islands were used to it and thus it was not a big deal. The water of the ocean was cool, despite the high...
  8. W

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

SUMMARY The morning has come to the Destiny Islands. All have waken up and gone to the Small Island, the island next to the Main one. First Tsubasa, then Sleif, after him Brol, Lyric, Genji, Haven and lastly Race. They speak together and some of them want to spar. The match is decided: Haven...
  9. W

Duel Monsters

Domino City. A city divided into two parts; The high-tech city New Domino City and the muddy, destroyed Satellite Plant. A hierarchical structure has created with the New Domino City residents at the top, and the Satellite Plant residents at the last. The stars have distinguished some people...
  10. W

Yu-Gi-Oh OOC and Sign Ups

Set in the near future, the game of Duel Monsters still exists. There are countless people who play Duel Monsters as a hobby and enjoyment, while other have set the goal to become pro by entering local or national, official or unofficial tournaments. However, something has changed over the past...
  11. W

The Book Holders

~Dream~ In this abyss he was, he could sense somebody's presence. Although he couldn't see what existed in front of him because of the deep darkness, he could sense someone. He tried to ask who was, but for a unknown reason he couldn't speak. His mouth was moving, but no voice was coming out...
  12. W

The "Book-holders" [Sign Ups]

The "Book-holders" Simon opened the door of his house and entered after taking off his shoes. Without losing time, he threw the keys of the door carelessly on the table. Then, he took a deep breath, while he removed the school bag from his shoulders. What a tiring day! However, now he had all...
  13. W

Help/Support ► Fighting Experience. What would you do if you were me?

Lol. Maybe you are right! Quite effective, isn't it? The technique you suggest is very useful and effective, but it's such a pity that I can't do it. >.< However, next time I will try to perform it. Yeah, I know that a jab to the jugular will cause a momentary confusion, but it will...
  14. W

Well... that's what they told me after the fight~! ^^;;; However, I don't want to hurt people. But, on the other side, I don't want people to hurt me~! Glaurung: That's out of my powers. >.<
  15. W

To begin with, I went out with my friends in the park. It was about 0:20, when a gang of people approached us. They were 6 if I remember correctly, and one of them was drunk or had just masturbated (I think the latter). One of them, their leader (the masturbated one), came to me face to face...
  16. W

Psyren

As you already should know, it is the one of the newest and most famous manga in Shounen Jump. Right now, along with Code Breaker, it is my favorite! I know that a lot of you will say that it is a little slow, but if you have read the latest chapters, you can't wait for more! This week was Call...
  17. W

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Wisdom

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Wisdom It's morning. Not early morning, but still morning. The sun shines upon the land of Hyrule. Spirit shielded his eyes. The sun over Hyrule was as brilliant and golden as he remembered it to be, and there were no fluffy and white clouds to hamper it's...
  18. W

Which is your favorite manga being serialized in the Japanese Shounen Jump atm?

Yeah. That's right. Which one is it? I love Code Breaker so I will vote for it! I didn't add all the series. I added the most famous. Btw, if you can, give a reason. I like CB, because of Sakura and the humor as well as the fighting scenes. I love Psyren too. But, I don't like Naruto and Bleach...
  19. W

Help/Support ► Two girls

Take both of them! / Thread
  20. W

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Wisdom {Sign Ups/OOC Thread}

The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Wisdom According to the Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Nayru set forth the laws that would govern the land, and Faror created the many races who would uphold the law, as well as the flora, and fauna that inhabit the world. Once...
Back