• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

LoD is Castle Oblivion with proof.

Listen to this track ripped from Kh bbs called "Birth of Castle Oblivion". YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Birth of Castle Oblivion Now this track starts palying when MX kills Master Erauqs and LoD get swallowed by darkness! (Begins at 1:25) YouTube - Eraqus Death scene. Sorry if...
  2. A

Terra gets baddass blade back in-game.

Pause at 4:59. YouTube - ?PSP?KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep?Trailer2009Winter No more stumpblade!
  3. A

DS is a clone.

We all know that cloning is possible in the KH universe, and that Vexen had failed to master it. But I had a thought...What if MX created cloning, and who would he clone? Lets start off with "Ven". By the looks of it, Master Xehanort wants Terra to join him. And the only way he can get to...
  4. A

OMG is that Roxas! Possible spoilers...

Look at his shoes! And the body shape...It definetly looks like Roxas. Also Mickey donald and goofy looked shocked too. (This is Coded) if pic isn't coming up use this link The_22New_Unknown22.png picture by assasinjord - Photobucket
  5. A

Enigmatic Terras creation. And 1+ theroie.

Enigmatic Memories. Well...My first thread. Lets just say that if the Xion=Soras memories theorie is correct And if the Terra=Xehanort theroie is correct. Than my therioe might work :) Xion is a recreation of Soras memories, missing memories which he gets back in KH2. Then what if the Terra...
  6. A

terra is xehanort?

do you think terra is xehanort if you do why
Back