• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sasuto23

Release time

As the title may imply, does anyone know specifically what time it is coming out today (preferably in EST)? I'd like to play it as soon as it's available.
  2. Sasuto23

Atlantis in KH3

I have reason to believe that Atlantis: the Lost Empire will be a world in Kingdom Hearts 3. I was looking at the wikipedia pages for a bunch of voice actors, mostly just going "wow, I can't believe that this character is the same voice as this other one from this other thing." Then I get to...
  3. Sasuto23

Question about Disney Land/World

This October my family is planning our first ever trip to Disney. I was just wondering if there was any Kingdom Hearts merch available or a little attraction regarding it at either of the parks, or if there are upcoming plans for something along those lines.
  4. Sasuto23

KH3D AR cards question

I already used that one to get Ursa Circus. Are you guys sure I can't use the other regions?
  5. Sasuto23

KH3D AR cards question

Yeah I have all of them except for Sudo Neku and Meowjesty. For some reason the other regions don't work, but it could be the quality of the scan that's screwing it up...
  6. Sasuto23

KH3D AR cards question

So I used the random one and got Ursa Circus, and I know that you can make one of the other 2 later on. I really wanted Sudo Neku, and was wondering if I'd be able to use the cards from the other regions to get it, as well as Meowjesty. Is it possible? I have the NA version.
  7. Sasuto23

Unknown Organization XIII Somebodies

I'm very curious about this, specifically Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene. and kinda want this to get resolved at some point. Doesn't have to be in-game, like Nomura explaining their stories post-2. I feel like Demyx's name is Medy, 'cause it sounds a bit like "Medly" or "Melody", and...
  8. Sasuto23

quick vid help

anyone here a Joss Whedon fan? Then you probably saw Serenity. i told my history teacher about the scene where the crew finds out what Miranda is and the quote "Half of writing history is hiding the truth." and i wanted to show him that clip but i can't find it. can anyone help?
  9. Sasuto23

BBS Final Mix cover art. (Warning: probly promo material)

it looks nice, but it would look a bit nicer if the front was the same picture except DRAWN and they kept renders on the back. i did read the comments, but i feel a bit awkward being one of the only 2 or 3 people vocally excited about the Dissidia Cloud thing
  10. Sasuto23

orichalcum +

so i've checked a few databases and there seems to be only 5 or 6 available orichalcum +'s. where do i get the rest to ake Ultima Weapon?
  11. Sasuto23

form leveling

i leveled up Valor completely because it's just bashin the heartless and it's easy. where's the best spots to level up Wisdom, Master, and Final?
  12. Sasuto23

organization xiii cloak

i seriously didn't know where to put this so i just stuck it here to be moved to the appropriate spot (hopefully) sorry! i'm trying to find a Demyx costume under $50 and can't do it. a friend of mine can make the wig and Sitar in time for Halloween but the cloak is another matter. help?
  13. Sasuto23

anyone notice...?

that in the latest scan in the cinema roll at the bottom King Mickey has a Mickey shaped computer?
  14. Sasuto23

The Office XIII

i was bored the other day and started comparing the guys on the office to Organization XIII. i suck at PhotoShop so i was wondering if someone could help. i want characters to match up on this pic:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090525050654/kingdomhearts/images/e/e2/OrgXIII.png. it may...
  15. Sasuto23

gamestop

does anybody know if GameStop or any other retailer will be doing a mid-night release party?
  16. Sasuto23

i'm a little confused

ok so the Organization XIII members elements i'm positive i know of are as follows: Xigbar: space Xaldin: wind Vexen: ice Lexaeus: earth Saix: lunar/moon Axel: fire Demyx: water Luxord: time Marluxia: flower/foliage Larxene: lightning/thunder what are Xemnas, Zexion, Roxas and Xion?
  17. Sasuto23

some stuff i noticed about kh2

for number 1 i meant that in the first game his hair is a bit more vertical, whereas in KH2, it goes outward more than upward
  18. Sasuto23

quick question, then close thread

ahhh thank you. i don't have a DS but i was watching Demyx Time and he's having difficulty pronouncing the name, which made me wonder how to pronounce it. ok, we can close this.
  19. Sasuto23

some stuff i noticed about kh2

1) Sora's hair is different form the first game. check it out. 2) during the cut-scene following the first Roxas/Axel fight, DiZ sounds like he's pronouncing his name 'Ruxas' when he and Axel are shouting his name before Roxas shouts his friends names.... just, something that i just noticed...
  20. Sasuto23

quick question, then close thread

how do you pronounce Xion's name? when i get the answer, can someone close this?
Back