• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yea I know it might be..Did they say it was Ven or some one else..I want to know who though it is.
  2. R

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yea that's true..I wish it would come out..I'm bored out of my mind..
  3. R

'Proud' Mode?..

He/She is probably lost I mean you get to choose in the begginig of the Game, how hard is that..In Kingdom Hearts ll there is Begginer, Standard, and Proud ( Which is that Hardest ). In Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix there is Begginer, Standard, Proud, and Critical ( Which is that Hardest in this...
  4. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Yea but if you right down it on Kingdom Hearts ll you can use that for the Main Menu. So like for Abilities put it like it is on there then you'll know^^
  5. R

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Well if you played Kingdom Hearts ll alot you might atleast know the Configure Menu but yea your right it would be pretty confusing everything in Japanese LOL. Well Re: Chain Of Memories is Full and All Japanese, but Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ has Japan Dialogue and English Voice Actors. It's...
Back