• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep So Far

I haven't heard any news on KH until today. I was totally unaware that there was a new KH game in the works. Been about two years since I last played. Damn.
  2. H

Man

I haven't been on in a while. like this whole year pretty much. I've been a member here since like, forever.
  3. H

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I now own it but I have not have the time to play it. I am going to start playing on Friday.
  4. H

Poll:Do you have it yet?

They didnt have it at Target so I bought the King Kong DVD yesterday. I was going to Game Stop today but too much homework so i am going tomorrow.
  5. H

anybody found any special preorder offers?

This is kinda off topic but have any of you guys seen FF:AC? My freind gave me a Japanise version. And im not much of a FF fan. How much do you think it will sell for?
  6. H

8 posts

I've been here for a really long time and I only have eight posts. I just thought this is kinda funny.
  7. H

Cant Find it.

Well,damn I'm sorry for asking.
  8. H

Cant Find it.

I cant find the magazine scan with Seifer in it.Can you guys help?I would really apreciate it.
  9. H

Light, Dark, or Twilight

I'd choose darkness so I could kill that dragon from Mulan. He bugs.
  10. H

KH:final mix on PSP with two new worlds!

No, thats not true.
  11. H

Ruku or BHK

I think Riku beacause he's older. BHK looks like he's 8 years old.
  12. H

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

~When you have dreams of yourself choosing a weapon and kiling heartless while some weird voice talks to you.
Back