• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PianoxLullaby

Lea, Isa, Leon and Co and Radiant Garden

Pre-warning, might be spoilers. So, I was playing through KH1 again today and there's a sequence where Leon and co. talk about how 9 years ago Radiant Garden was lost to Darkness or whatever and that's how they ended up on Traverse Town. BBS takes place 10 years prior to KH, right? Lea...
  2. PianoxLullaby

It's not Sora, it's Riku!

Oh wow, I just had this big realization. RIKU was the original keyblade master until Sora basically took it from him with his stronger heart. So I just thought Terra is equivilant to Riku Ven is equivilant to Sora Wouldn't that make more sense? I mean, it would help explain why Roxas looks...
  3. PianoxLullaby

What about Kairi?

Goodness, it really has been a long time since I've been here on the KHI forums. But, I believe I will get to my point. Is anyone else out there sick of all the Kairi add-ons? I mean, seriously! Does the fact that she just randomly appeared on Destiny Islands not bother anyone? Kairi is losing...
  4. PianoxLullaby

BBS, Terra and MX

Alright. So I took it upon myself to watch the KHIIFM+ SE again. I noticed that it discussed the legend of the Keyblade Weilder. It said something about one legend saying the Keyblade Weilder saved the worlds, while another legend says he brought chaos. Well, don't we already know that MX is...
  5. PianoxLullaby

HEARTLESS HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED!!!

Alright, I'm sick of hearing that Heartless did not exist in the time of BBS. Nomura says that they don't APPEAR in BBS, not that they didn't exist. During BBS, the Heartless had not been discovered yet, therefore they do not show up. AtW did not discover the Heartless until AFTER BBS. Just...
  6. PianoxLullaby

Roxas, Axel, and Others

Alright, this is another theory that I have. This one is based on Roxas, Axel, heck, all of the Nobodies like them. We all know that in the beginning of KHII, Roxas didn't know that he was a Nobody, right? But he still seemed to be "pretending" his emotions. Now, does this seem wrong to anyone...
  7. PianoxLullaby

Being of Light

Now, I don't know how you guys might feel about this, but please take the time to listen. We all should know by now that Sora wasn't the original "Keyblade Master", shall I say. We also know that there is a connectin between Ven and Roxas. And that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are all connected to Sora...
Back