• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

is it for sure terras heart is in riku?

I mean at one point i think terra was definitely in rikus hearts in kh1, kh com and kh2, but through ansem Sod. however when Riku finally overcame the darkness its very possible terras heart left as well....which i think might effect master xehanorts apearance as he returns in future kh games as...
  2. K

birth by sleep review

New birth by sleep review up on ign if u wanna check it out link: http://psp.ign.com/dor/objects/964460/kingdom-hearts/videos/khearts_bbs_vdr_090210.html?show=hi
  3. K

Ven-unversed

i sort of have atheorie on this topic of ven and the unversed and Ijust wanted 2 here sum thoughts on this .first is that ven himself is an unversed.now b4 u judgeread this. It says that unvered are "those who are not well versed in their own Existence. Sort of like ven wanting to be erased...
  4. K

"your ven"

in kh 358,day 27 towards the end of the cutscene it shows xemnas talking to roxas about whether he remembers his real name or not. and as xemnas passes him towards the end he says something but u cant hear u can only read his lips. my point is i think he sed to roxas "your ven". although if...
  5. K

Theory about Ven

Were not exactly sure why roxas has identical physical features of roxas but its been speculated that sora might of had ven's heart/memories stored inside him
  6. K

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! maybes he in a trance state cause sora has his heart...and maybe evntually sora somehow gives it back????
  7. K

awakening?

The chamber of repose supposedly conducted by ansem's apprentices after banishing him and becoming nobodies we know contains aqua. But the chamber of awakening supposedly contains Ven. This room is supposedly in castle oblivion and thats partially why xemnas was having axel execute actions there...
  8. K

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] CAn any1 tell what the keychain on mx keyblade its black with like a blue centerpiece. i cnt get a perfect glimpse tho.
  9. K

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] ok watch the trailer around 0:24 and ull se aqua ven and terra fade into and out of the screen.and for the record its not a kiss
  10. K

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] honestly i dnt think thats a kiss it just happened to be the way they faded into the scene
  11. K

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] is anyone aware of the name of mx keyblade yet?..thing looks preety sick
  12. K

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Well for one thing theres bound to be lots of more information coming out about this gm as we draw closer to the jp release date
Back