• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Rescue Me

So the fifth season is scheduled to start April 7th, which I'm pretty psyched about. Promo for season 5: YouTube - Rescue Me Season Five Promo: "Eyebrows" So does anyone else keep up with the show?
  2. R

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

I doubt that's how she'll perceive it.
  3. R

Help/Support ► I have this very strange problem

Seconded. If I smelled THAT bad, I'd hope someone would have the decency to tell me so I don't go around smelling like a sweaty fart all day. But if you're determined to be subtle, you should buy her one of those gift bags from Bath and Body Works or something, with the body wash/scented...
  4. R

Help/Support ► help!

Don't worry bro. :D!
  5. R

Help/Support ► Which approach seems better?

Seconded. Once you become really close friends, it gives the girl a great reason to not go out with you because the relationship will be too "awkward." Should the relationship not work out, the friendship that you've managed to create might be ruined (at least that's what she might think), and...
  6. R

Lit ► F. Scott Fitzgerald

Famous for works such as The Great Gatsby ,Tender is the Night, and The Beautiful and the Damned. His novels are really good. Haven't read any of his short stories though. Thoughts?
  7. R

Fanfiction ► A Little More Than Nothing At All

A few minor grammatical errors. That aside, do continue <3
  8. R

Lit ► Michael Crichton

Michael Crichton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia aka, guy who wrote Jurassic Park. Some of his other works include Prey, Andromeda Strain, Timeline, and Congo. Have yet to read all of his work. =/ Anyone else like his books?
  9. R

The Prestige

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prestige_(film) So uh. Saw this movie at a friend's house a while back. Loved it. Thoughts?
  10. R

Help/Support ► Those who have had their feet skewered

Um. Apply pressure to the wound. Clean it with alcohol. Don't worry, it'll stop soon. Last cut I got was when I slashed my foot with a razor. Aaaand, the bleeding stopped in like...20-30 minutes I think. I think. Sewing pin shouldn't be a problem.
  11. R

Did you like this game?

This .
  12. R

Why was it easy?

Not really. What I meant was that you could have pressed triangle a million times before the actual command popped up, and the attack would still have been executed. As opposed to the first game, where if you tried Strike Raid (or Ragnarok, etc.) and missed the cues for pressing the button[raid...
  13. R

Why was it easy?

They could have done what they did in the first game and put more of an emphasis on timing in the reaction commands.
  14. R

Why was it easy?

I disabled that map. You know what else I didn't like. That they would bold the words in red to indicate where you needed to go. For some reason, it just felt like they were dissing the player's reading comprehension skills.
  15. R

Why was it easy?

If they had made the worlds larger and harder to navigate, that would have helped a lot. And if proud was noticeably more difficult than normal and beginner, that would have been awesome. That way, normal would have provided an easier game for those new to the series, and proud would have...
  16. R

Help/Support ► My dad doesn't love me

This is probably hard for you to accept, but you really should listen to Sam. Your father should love you, regardless of what sex you are. You shouldn't have to work for his love, to prove that you are worthy of being his daughter. What the hell. If anything, he's failed you.
  17. R

why is Aqua so cool

The fact that she's not Kairi.
  18. R

Mickey Unlockable Scenario?

qft I really want Aqua to be the third scenario. If Mickey was a surprise fourth scenario, that would be cool, but I don't see it happening.
  19. R

[movie] Hamlet 2

Apple - Trailers - Hamlet 2 - Trailer Sundance Review: Hamlet 2 Soooo it looks funny. Thoughts?
Back