• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Riku and Master Xehanort?

I've been thinking about this for quite some time now and I'm not too sure whether this question has been answered or not. On Destiny Islands, when Terra was talking with Riku, why did he take the form of young Master Xehanort?
  2. T

RE: CoM english voices

RE: CoM english voices I hope you enjoy this if you have not already seen it. This one shows Larxene, Vexen and Marluxia. YouTube - KH Re:CoM English - Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Namine And this one shows Zexion and Lexaeus. YouTube - KH Re:CoM English - Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen Enjoy :)
  3. T

TGS 2008: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Update

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this but I'll give it a try. Found it here. AskMen.com - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days preview
  4. T

RE:Chain of Memories

RE:Chain of Memories So now that RE:Chain of Memories has been officially confirmed to be coming across seas on December 2nd, will it be coming to Europe?
  5. T

Parters?

Hey y'all! So I've been thinking lately, do you think that in BBS we will get to fight along side with two parters? Maybe at one point VAT, because it wouldn't be the same would it.
  6. T

Ever wondered?

Hey THE-15th-MEMBER here just with a plainly simple thread. Ok, in the Old Mansion in Twilight Town if you go into the library area there is a door that says it has been completely blocked by pipes. Has anyone ever wondered what is behind there?
  7. T

HELP! ar max codes :S

Can someone please help me with ar max codes for KH2. (not final mix+) Whenever i put in a code and start playin it doesn't work :S Do you think im puttin in codes for a different game? Well if you can help that would be great :thumbup: I have the europe version and its not final mix+ . Thanks ;)
Back