• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Tech ► On youtube, do you prefer videos with or without voices?

On youtube, when dealing with people's original content, do you prefer videos, with voices, so you can visualize the ideas better? Or do you prefer videos without voices? Would you consider unsubscribing if someone did a video with their voice once, and you didn't like it?
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts Game Over MGS4 Style

I made a video of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game over again, but this time in the style of Metal Gear Solid 4 shadow moses (without otacon screaming) It took alot of time and effort trying to splice out Otacon's scream and trying to match the the flashing pictures, I was wondering If I could...
  3. K

Interested in a good game about Gladiators? click here

Its for the PSP but its also on PS Network for Download. Check out the game Gladiator Begins Its a great game and its become one of my favorite games of all time, even more so then Birth by Sleep. Allow me to explain why its so fun for me. Its a hack n slash game. You can create your own...
  4. K

Terra? Terra! Teeeerrraaaaaa!!!!

Wow...its been YEARS since I logged on to this site. I wanted an alternative to the tyrants at Gamefaqs. I wanted to share this Kingdom Hearts parody video I made. Take a look Terra? Terra! Teeeerrraaaaaa!!!! - YouTube
  5. K

I need to know a few things.....(possible spoilers)

let me just say this I DON'T want to be spoiled. So anwser with a Yes it is or a No it isn't. I've seen some of what goes on but not all of it. I need to know if these questions are anwsered in BBS but I don't want the details...
  6. K

Questions about Olympus and replayablity

I want to know if in Birth by Sleep Olympus Coliseum is as fun as it was in 1 and 2. Can you refight boss characters there? That world alone is the world i spent alot of time at in both games. while we are on the subject, when youve beaten BBS...what happens? New Game+? Or is it like the other...
  7. K

Do you think Birth by Sleep won't allow free roaming?

Im worried a little, cause Birth by Sleep isn't really designed like the other Kingdom Hearts. Im worried it will be like Crisis Core, that after you get past a certain point you can't go back and screw around in other worlds. Does anyone think it will be linear like that? How would you go back...
  8. K

Question: Random closing?

I have question, anyone know why this thread was closed? I want a legit reason. http://forums.khinsider.com/square-enix/140366-can-someone-translate-some-japanese-text-me.html
  9. K

Translation Help

Can someone translate the text in this? Someone CLOSED something i had before anyone could anwser.
  10. K

Just curious what do you think of this situation?

I work at a retail store. This woman came up to me asking me for some help and I already was obligated to another customer. I told her I'd be with her in a second, and she said ok, looked at my name tag and said with enthusiasm "Ok, I'll wait for you (insert name here)!" And told her daughter...
  11. K

who designed sephiroth?

If Sephiroth was a boss ORIGINALLY for the American version of Kingdom Hearts, who designed him? Was it someone else or was it just Nomura doing it for the North American version at first?
  12. K

M.Xehanorts Keyblade theory

I've been thinking. If Master Xehanort is just that dang powerful to begin with, he could summon Kingdom Hearts when no one is looking and just take over the world (of course!) But if he had that much power to begin with then it would be a pointless story I think...so my theory is, what if that...
  13. K

My voice of Xemnas speech

I did The speech Ansem/Xehanort did, now Im trying out a fandub of Xemnas. Check it out yo YouTube - Xemnas: No more eternal then YOURS Fandub
  14. K

My voiceover of Ansem's Speech

I took ansems most famous speech at the end of KH 1 and did my voice over of it. Take a look. YouTube - Ansem/Xehanort: Every heart return to Darkness
  15. K

The music in the recent trailer

I know that already some battle songs have come out before Birth by Sleep soundtrack even is released. So I must know if anyone knows a place where I can get the music that played in the recent trailer, mainly the song that plays when Ven is knocked off his space scooter thing.
  16. K

Vanitas vs Riku Clues

Hey guys I made a video that makes it easier for us to compare Vanitas and Riku's voices since nobody has done it yet, take a look. YouTube - Vanitas vs Riku ver 2
  17. K

Translated Pictures soon?

Not sure if this is the right place to even put this thread but, they said they would have translated pictures several days ago. When will the new pictures of Vanitas be translated and posted?
  18. K

Do you still play the Gameboy Advance COM?

How many of you still play Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories on the Gameboy Advance?
  19. K

Aqua's outfit changed?

Hey guys I was looking at screenshots and I noticed something about Aquas outfit. Take a look. HEARTSTATION.ORG | Gallery | Screenshots If you look at her back, its slit so that it goes all the way down her lower back. But take a look at her outfit at the end of this trailer when she...
  20. K

Forum links not working

I have been trying to get to the forum directly from your site and it is NOT working and refuses to load. The only reason Im able to post this is cause I had to back door into the forums from google. Is anyone else having this problem and can u see that its fixed??
Back