• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soren

What if Namine was a boss?

Okay, I know there is not chance in heck that this would ever happen, but I had to do this. What do yo think Namine would be like if she were a boss in KH2? I think she would be a secret boss. (you'll see why in a minute). Here's my set up: Namine joins up with the Orginization as a...
  2. Soren

My theory on the secret ending.

(If this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the right one.) Ok, we don't know when the events of the new movie occur, so for my theory, let's assume it happened in the past. so here's my theory: I know it's crazy and lacks backing, but it's the only idea I have. What do you think?
  3. Soren

Warning From The State Police

I don't know how true this is better safe than sorry.
  4. Soren

Something concerns me about the DWU and BHK being one

I'm sorry, but it is hard for me to believe that BHK and the DWU are the same person. For example, the DWU's hair is brown (like a certain someone's) while the BHK is, well, BLONDE!!! Plus the only reason we said it was BHK is because he was the first one with information saying that he weilds...
  5. Soren

The Orginization's Superior.........?

I don't know if this is old news, because I honestly don't know this. Is Ansem the Superior of the Orginization. I mean, Zexion did say that Riku had a similsr scent to their superior. And Ansem did give Riku his powers. So does that mean that Ansem is the superior, the leader of the...
  6. Soren

Hey!

When I was a member here at first, I actually didn't know about this spot. Anyway, I know about it know. Thanks for allowing to join, and...uh...well, thanks for having me. Oh! I beat COM and R/R, so if you need any help, just ask.
Back