• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lnds500

Unreal Engine and KH

I am very interested on how it will affect the next console entry. Hopefully they will switch it to UE5 and I can only imagine what they could do with the SSD and the new lightning. :love::love::love::love:
  2. Lnds500

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

They have fixed a shiload of bugs :D :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt_qBLzwIAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FU36oJN_jI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeOthxnEuKE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_UL7htj6mY
  3. Lnds500

That's what rest mode is for.
  4. Lnds500

Are they crazy??? 10GB for KH1? The whole collection was 20 on the PS3. You are essentially downloading the whole game!! There must be something more.
  5. Lnds500

News ► GAME UK offering exclusive print with preorders of KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5

Meeeeh.. I would have bought it had it been a print of the murals though. Not worth it IMO. EDIT: Damn you Square
  6. Lnds500

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Not a big fan of the digital covers for the PS4. Anyone know what the icon and install size for the JP version is? I can't find the listing online.
  7. Lnds500

News ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix + Re:Chain of Memories 60fps Footage Uploaded by Square Enix

CoM still has terrible framerate. Not that a better framerate would save that game. KH1 looks ace.
  8. Lnds500

News ► Playstation JP reveals KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Main Menu

I saw that scene in 3D yesterday and I was surprised no one had no one noticed that's where that picture came from back then
  9. Lnds500

KH 3D HD has no downsampling. Let's change that.

Surprised to see that no one really cares for better Pro support. Anyway, here's the tweet. If you wanna retweet and like, the more the merrier
  10. Lnds500

Anyone else irked a bit at 0.2?

I heard the argument before that 0.2 "ruins" Blank Points and I don't get it. I think it fits perfectly well after watching it again.
  11. Lnds500

KH 3D HD has no downsampling. Let's change that.

VG Tech: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD PS4 vs PS4 Pro Frame Rate Test So basically if you have a PS4 Pro and you don't have a 4K TV, you don't get a better looking game, although you could be getting a much crisper-looking image. For unknown reasons, a lot of devs are doing this...
  12. Lnds500

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will have PS4 Pro Support

Give me downsampling.. Just do it!!
  13. Lnds500

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Box revealed!

Terra-Xehanort.. Vanitas.... I mean, seriously. It's saving grace is that it's probably aimed at fans and not newcomers.
  14. Lnds500

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Box revealed!

1) looks amazing, the best they could do with the 3 covers IMO 2) spoils most games - BBS is absolutely ruined. 3) this needs to be our limited edition (not gonna happen)
  15. Lnds500

News ► Version 1.02 Patch released for KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2

I wish enemies dropped items. So annoying...
  16. Lnds500

Yep. BBS is what is regarded the best KH game overall post-KH2 and it's a great KH - for a handheld. But even if you take into account every hardware limitation they had, you can see the combat, for all its innovations, has huge flaws and things like battle animations took a step back from KH2...
  17. Lnds500

Imagine the state the game would be in had it launched in December. :S Optimisation is already poor as it is. It's great that they are improving 0.2, it's very important.
  18. Lnds500

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP tops sales charts with 137k units sold first week in Japan

The game has released early over here and I am getting it later today. So excited :D
  19. Lnds500

News ► SPOILERS: Famitsu showcases Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8, Nomura interview released!

Nomura truly deserves the heats he gets sometimes. He just can't help himself and it's hurting the series' appeal.
Back