• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lnds500

KH 3D HD has no downsampling. Let's change that.

VG Tech: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD PS4 vs PS4 Pro Frame Rate Test So basically if you have a PS4 Pro and you don't have a 4K TV, you don't get a better looking game, although you could be getting a much crisper-looking image. For unknown reasons, a lot of devs are doing this...
  2. Lnds500

(RUMOUR) Kingdom Hearts III to release Holidays 2017

There is a supposed leak from an "insider" about the Nintendo Switch. It mentions a ton of info which may or may not be true. Specifically for Square Enix support I'd say it worth paying attention to this. The FF anniversary event is just around the corner, if the Dissidia Versus title is...
  3. Lnds500

Square Enix shifting to mobile (SE Japan) and online (SE Europe) games

Square Enix's new plan: Eidos = online games; Japan = smartphone games
  4. Lnds500

Square Enix's booth at TGS

5. Lnds500

Help/Support ► Email notifications

I'm having problems with the forum and the email notifications. I can't receive any and it's really frustrating. My email address is correct, my settings are set to auto-subscribe and I don't think I've block the khinsider email address (which is what by the way?). Anyone?
  6. Lnds500

Magic in Kingdom Hearts Series

i was thinking if the use of magic comes from the person or from the keyblade... aqua casted protega (?) with her hand,without holding the keyblade. sora is casting his spells using the keyblade but,in the case of hollow bastion,he used the wooden sword. any thoughts?? P.S. i know other...
  7. Lnds500

Masturbation is not a sin (with proof!)..

masturbating is not a sin.the sin is when man lets his sperm fall down to the ground.if it does not hit the ground then it's ok.if it does,it is considered as a waste,you "destroy human life". in an episode of the tudors,henry was masturbating over a servant holding a towel.that's the...
  8. Lnds500

Help/Support ► I have a problem!A really big one!

My dad got promoted and he moved to Belgium (i'm from Greece) for a couple of years.the problem is,he found out that i could continue my studies there until i graduate (that is in 2 years) and continue the college back here.my parents are divorced,i have a sister and 2 best pals of whom i'm...
  9. Lnds500

Xio can't be Sora's mother!!

maybe Riku-Keyblade's theory sounds a good one,but we're missing some really important facts! 1)after the end of KH1, destiny's island has been restored to its originall state.we saw tidus,wakka and selphie running at the beach at the ending credits of the title. 2)i thought "family is not an...
  10. Lnds500

coded on PSP!!

i recently (3 minutes earlier,that is..) came across an announcement which states that "Final Fantasy Agito XIII -- will be released on the PSP as well." (SOURCE: Parasite Eve 3, FF Agito XIII PSP Bound do you think that there is a chance that coded will be released on the PSP too??
  11. Lnds500

Heartless existed in BBS!!!

Can someone explain why there are not supposed to exist Heartless in BBS?? They existed in Timeless River, did't they?? That's before BBS for sure. Mickey did not have his keyblade,Goofy said they were in the past...and the whole world was black & white!!!!!What's your opinion??:confused:
  12. Lnds500

Did Nomura trick us??

Searching the threads, I found out one which stated that the person who was talking to Xemnas at the beginning of KH2 (in the realm of darkness) was not Roxas in his time in the Organisation, but someone else (Ven maybe) and that's because he was wearing boots and in the battle with Riku, Roxas...
  13. Lnds500

Why Kingdom Hearts is blue??

In Sunsen Horizons,when the battle between Terra+Ven+Aqua and Master Xehanort+Dark Soldier took place,MS summoned Kingom Hearts.It's the same shape as in KH2 but it's blue!Why is that?
  14. Lnds500

Terra's keyblade is data-made!!!

In the "Leaked: KH: Birth by Sleep (PSP) Trailer!" you can clearly see that Terra's Keyblade comes out of thin air like Roxas' Keyblade when he was in the data-based Twilight Town.It's like it's data-made.Mickey's Keyblade though, is summoned normally into his hand!Opinions please...
  15. Lnds500

Sunset Horizons

from the leaked trailer in youtube (YouTube - KH Birth By Sleep unseen footage recorded in Tokyo.) i created a theory.i don't know why,but i think that Master Xehanort trapped Terra,Ven and Aqua in Sunset Horizons so that he could (somehow) open Kingdom Hearts.watch the trailer and notice...
  16. Lnds500

Do Nobodies and Heartless age?

the title says it all.do nobodies and hearless age???
  17. Lnds500

Princesses of Heart Nobodies in upcoming KingdomHearts games.

I've been thinkin' that Kairi lost her heart at KH1.but the rest of the Princesses of Heart did not.At least,they had their hearts when Maleficent opened the Final Keyhole.Maybe they lost them when Riku created the Dark Keyblade.Remember when Sora stubbed himself?The Dark Keyblade vanished and...
  18. Lnds500

Will Ven,Terra and Aqua lose the battle?

I was wondering if the three of them end up like in the final mix video. maybe they lose to master xehanort and his apprentice.maybe someone (Aqua?) will die and the rest (Terra,Ven) will fall back,leaving the fighting to Sora,Riku and Kairi.and what if they did not kill master xehanort but just...
  19. Lnds500

Fake Kingdom Hearts II screenshots?I protest!!

remember the KHII screenshots that were given in magazines,sites etc before the game was released?I am sure you do...one of them really bothers me!!here it is... well we see Sora,Donald and Goofy in Hollow Bastion from KH(you can see the balcony and the castle were Maleficent used to...
  20. Lnds500

Which KH will take the story forward??

we know BBS was 10 years before KH,after that the story goes on with COM, after that we learn about Roxas in 358/2 and after that we continue Sora's story in KHII...right so far??last comes Coded which is after KHII.so far we know that BBS tells as about the story of the keyblades,the keyblade...
Back