• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ulicies

Official E3 2012 Preview of Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Either that or his heart is stolen or missing like how Ven was acting in the BBS flashback?
  2. Ulicies

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Lol I liked the joke too :D I'm not getting excited unless I actually see it officially confirmed. If anything, I'd expect an announcement like this to hit TGS first.
  3. Ulicies

Official E3 2012 Preview of Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Is this not the place to discuss theories about the trailer linked above, like the reason why Sora is shown sitting on top of the Organization chairs?
  4. Ulicies

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread *huge giant mega-normous sigh of relief*
  5. Ulicies

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Wait, what? Aqua was voiced by a dude? o_____O
  6. Ulicies

Nomura and Shimomura Interview in Nintendo Dream!

I agree. If we're to see a TWEWY sequel that simply improves upon the original, then I'd rather see it on the 3DS. But in the same way that TWEWY changed so much about what we expect from a battle system on the DS, I think that a potential Wii U installment would repeat the same sort of change...
  7. Ulicies

Tetsuya Nomura in Iwata Asks! (Now with Translations!) *COMPLETE*

God! They're so damn polite! It makes me view with disdain all of America's interviews laden with gossip and saturated with baited questions, obsessed with ratings rather than meaningful conversations. Honestly, reading this interview felt like a breath of fresh air. The conversation flowed so...
  8. Ulicies

Disney.jp Updates with Brand New Wallpaper!

Yeah, Disney in America practically denies KH's existence. >_>
  9. Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort) That's pretty cool. And I agree that it really is awful how it went unnoticed to a lot of people. Hell, it even went completely under the radar for myself as well, until word of mouth literally dragged me to its OST...
  10. Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort) I haven't heard the arranged tracks album or the tribute album, but I've heard nearly all 43 OST tracks and the entire Piano Collections album. So, so breathtaking. I can't even pick a favorite. I've ordered the OST...
  11. Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort) I just discovered NieR's OST tonight, and MY GOD is it amazing. Every single song: truly brilliant. It's so sad how the game fell into obscurity based on a combination of negative factors that could be pointed to our...
  12. Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort) That's cool. I love hearing interviews with lesser known actors who are just happy to be apart of smaller projects like these. xD Also, RANDOM NIER TRACK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc3yji0G84&feature=relmfu]NieR...
  13. Ulicies

Re: Interview with Richard Epcar (Voice of Xehanort, Ansem SOD & Terra-nort) I'm listening to the podcast now. I love his compliments about the KH community ^_^
  14. Ulicies

Famitsu 4/5 Translations! OP UPDATED

This is funny xD I definitely would like for the Kingdom Hearts franchise to continue after the Xehanort Saga. I personally want the series to eventually veer farther away from the whimsical Disney influence to a more VersusXIII vibe. Like the Riku Vs Roxas CGI.
  15. Ulicies

70-Minutes of Gameplay Footage from Kingdom Hearts 3D!

Dammit! July seems so far away now >_<
  16. Ulicies

KH3D Site Updated: System Section!

Video #4 makes me think that DDD will be an instant success in Japan. They'll probably change it so that you can kill the dream eaters to level up for Western audiences, because naturally nobody wants to play Nintendogs over here. /sarcasm
  17. Ulicies

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D But if it was Repliku, wouldn't he just be wearing his Dark Suit instead of the Black Cloak?
  18. Ulicies

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

So normal weapons can simply be conjured like Keyblades? If they're just simple weapons, why didn't characters like Xigbar use the same model? And also, aren't the different "models" only a game feature outside of canon, like Sora using the Peter Pan keyblade? EDIT: Exavier answered most of my...
  19. Ulicies

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Use Axel's Weapon? First of all, I am assuming two things: 1) BOTH scenes with Lea in the JF trailer are from the present, post-KH2/KHDDD timeline. 2) Lea has been completely restored to a Somebody, meaning his heartless is somehow destroyed by the time the events in the video transpire...
  20. Ulicies

[SPOILERS] KH3D theory on the new guy

But YX referred to "hearts" (plural) residing in Sora, BEFORE Sora even responded. Doesn't that indicate that someone else's heart other than Ven's is residing in Sora?
Back