• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ulicies

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Use Axel's Weapon? First of all, I am assuming two things: 1) BOTH scenes with Lea in the JF trailer are from the present, post-KH2/KHDDD timeline. 2) Lea has been completely restored to a Somebody, meaning his heartless is somehow destroyed by the time the events in the video transpire...
  2. Ulicies

End of KH3 + KH4 Speculation

What if Sora accessed Kingdom Hearts, and then sewed all the worlds together at the end of KH3? AND What if that makes the adventures happen all in one big world in KH4? Not to say it would turn into a Skyrim-esque experience, though. Post your thoughts on what you think will happen!
  3. Ulicies

That old Roxas video in The World That Never Was

Where the hell is that CGI cut scene of Roxas fighting the Neo-Shadow in The World That Never Was with Riku? I don't know what it's called, and I remember watching a REALLY old video of it with the Evanescence Lies song, although I'd love to see the video in its entirety.
  4. Ulicies

Help/Support ► I can't upload an image to my signature!

I'm not very experienced with this, so when I try to upload an image, it just fails and appears as that little block in my sig. Where can I find the URL of an image that, say, is in my documents? EDIT: Never mind! I got it to work :D
  5. Ulicies

The answer: A future title housing every single game.

One reason why people complain about all of these different non-numbered titles (and the series in general) is that they're so scattered throughout many different platforms (PS2, GBA, DS, 3DS, PSP, Possibly PS3/PSP2). Now, I own every single platform mentioned above (minus PS3/PSP2, I'm getting...
  6. Ulicies

Hello again KHInsider

Hello again! I'm obviously Ulicies, and I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. My first game was admittedly Chain of Memories, but I have been a rabid fan ever since. I love the dual contrasts between Sora and Riku, but my personal favorite was being Riku in Chain of Memories; since then I've always been a fan...
Back