• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Erlix

Guild Wars 2 // Let's play together!

So I recently started playing GW2 and I've looking for friends to enjoy the experience, so I was wondering if anyone around here would like to join me? I find the game real fun to play even as a solo player, but there is no way to enjoy more a MMO than with a large group of friends. So anyone...
  2. Erlix

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview + HD Screenshots!

Yesss! Trophies!! :'D I'm definitelly gonna get them all!
  3. Erlix

Re: Tetsuya Nomura Interview + Screenshots! Yeah, it's easier to see the difference now. It looks like a really big improvement from the original! I can't wait to play this!!
  4. Erlix

Re: Tetsuya Nomura Interview + Screenshots! So can anyone do a comparison of the gameplay screens? :O
  5. Erlix

Re: Tetsuya Nomura Interview + Screenshots! OH THANK YOU GOD!!! It wouldn't make sense if they only showed it in theater.
  6. Erlix

Re: Tetsuya Nomura Interview + Screenshots! Can't wait for this! I really hope Re:COM is also playable D:
  7. Erlix

Games you would like to see on the PSP 2

Well there has been a lot of rumors about the PSP 2 latelly and I belive that they will soon confirm that it is in development soo I was wondering since it will probalby have very powerfull graphics and all what games would you like to see made for the PSP 2? I would like a new KH and FF but...
  8. Erlix

Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep AMV

So I made a amv about BBS and Versus XII using the song indestructible and its the second amv I make so I wanted to know what you guys think about it. Herre's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLKRRPXJ50U Hope you enjoy it! :)
  9. Erlix

iPHONE 4 Revealed!!

Here is the link: iPhone 4 Revealed - Gear News at IGN Here is the info from the article: After months of coverage, leaks and speculation, the new iPhones have been officially revealed! Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote presentation was mostly a confirmation of what we'd already heard before. Consumers...
  10. Erlix

Special Edition Birth By Sleep PSP

Yes there is going to be a BBS PSP bundle. I think read it somewhere. ^Yup the comment above shows it. The bundle will be a gamestop exclusive.
  11. Erlix

Final Fantasy XIV vs DC Universe Online

Which one do you think will be better? Why? Im actually plannig on getting one of these two but im not sure wich one should I get. Tell me your opinion on which do you think that will be the best! :D
  12. Erlix

Bbs article

I can't understand anything from the google translated page xD Does anyone know if there is new info in it??? I seems to be a review or somthing like that...
  13. Erlix

Aqua concerning physics[no perversity intended)

LOL! OMG! Hahaha the tags are super funny xD
  14. Erlix

His name is....?

I think its Sora cuz even if he has Riku's keyblade(wiich is his now) he would have gotten another one anyway because he has a strong heart. Thats not the only thing that makes him special he also sees light in darkness and he is the only one that can open the door to darkness and free whoever...
  15. Erlix

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

Hmmm... I see now. Thanks for helping on that ^^ So now we can't be sure if the secret ending will be about the Mystery KH or KH3 D: But I have a feeling that the KH2 Sora at the end of the BBS trailer is a big hint.
  16. Erlix

Do you know wich interview it is cuz everyone keeps talking about that mystery kh game but I never saw that interview.
  17. Erlix

I think that the next kh game will be KH3. I think that there was an interview a long time ago that nomura said that the endings of BBS, Coded and days where gonna where gonna connect to kh3 something like that but I don't remember well. And also in the JP trailer we saw sora wich is probably...
  18. Erlix

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

I was away from khinsider for alot of time so I dont know what the mysteri kh game is. Can anyone give me a link of the interview or something??? =o
  19. Erlix

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu WOOT!!!AWSOME!!! Can't wait for the scans!!!:36:
  20. Erlix

Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu I hope it is KH3 for ps3!!!:36: Oh and will the issue cover on JP??? cuz if it does that means will be seeing some pics of the trailer and demos!!! =D
Back