• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoraXVen

Kairi and the key blade

well i was searching the archives to find the interview of nomura announcing the next saga to show a friend, when I happened across this: Basically, doesn't this prove that the Keyblade Kairi used was her own because Aqua performed the ceremony of succession with her (albeit accidental). Or is...
  2. SoraXVen

TV ► legend of korra episode 1

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but just found full episode 1 on anilinkz.com. The show is set to premiere on April 22, 2012. First episode was kind of jumpy, but it did a good job of getting the set up out of the way. Korra is badass :cool:
  3. SoraXVen

Keychain or Keyblade

The exact specifications and details of keychains have never really been touched on in Kingdom Hearts. I was wondering what constitutes the keyblade's power and allegience, the keychain or the heart it was born out of. Basically what I'm wondering is if the keyblade itself is permanently bound...
  4. SoraXVen

Digimon World (psp)

I am a huge digimon fan, and i just found out that there's a new digimon game coming to the psp. not much is known except the DW1 battle system will be implemented with some upgrades and you will be able to evolve your digimon into anything you want to(as opposed to a linear set of evos).Plus...
  5. SoraXVen

Bomberman 3DS

I'm a huge bomberman fan, so I was really excited when I saw a bomberman title for the 3DS game lists released close to the systems launch. Although there has not been much info since its anouncement. What do you all think is going on with the game?
  6. SoraXVen

room of awakening?

I know the room of repose is where but i was replaying bbs and i wasn't sure if the chamber of awakening was ever explained
  7. SoraXVen

sea shell wayfinder (358/2 & bbs spoilers)

I was just watching xion's death scene from 358/2 and i just noticed the shell she left behind looked exactly like the kind Kairi used for Sora's wayfinder. YouTube - Xion's Death english Also I remember some scenes placing emphasis on seashells Roxas collected for Xion while she was...
  8. SoraXVen

Wii HD upgrade (would nintendo do this?)

i just watched gametrailers predictions for the top gaming news for 2011, and no. 1 on the list was basically a new console that attaches to the wii and gives it HD, DVD playability and fixes the online gaming problems of the original console. so basically, with the upgrade what kind of games...
  9. SoraXVen

Is Re:Coded worth getting?

While perusing the forums I pretty much got the main points of coded The only thing I still don't know is who that guy in the hood is. So basically is buying re:Coded still worth it for me. (storywise or gameplaywise)
  10. SoraXVen

Did blank points confuse the s*#% out of anyone else

I just beat the game and thought I understood everything.. Except why vanitas looked like sora. But that's another topic. Then I saw blank points and got completely lost.
  11. SoraXVen

mirage arena

i'm having trouble connecting with people over a wifi connection. does anyone else know how to do it.
  12. SoraXVen

Multiple Saves

In order to unlock everything (I.E final chapter extra boss ect.) do you need to do each story one by one or can I have a different file for each character and play simultaneously?
  13. SoraXVen

proud mode

i just started the game with aqua and i love her already. but this is the first time i played kh on proud and that first boss kicked my ass 3 times. and i dont want to get far in the game just to reach an impass due to difficulty. so does the difficulty even out as you get stronger or should i...
  14. SoraXVen

when does this take place

obviously because roxas exists it has to come after chain of memories, but at the end of chain of memories aren't some of the org. members dead? but in 358/2 roxas meets them all. so when exactly does the game start?
  15. SoraXVen

pocohontas world

in the trailer with the teepee's and totem poles. was that a pocohontas level. i hope it was because that would be great to see in kh
  16. SoraXVen

Name?

i remember reading somewhere on these forums about a game when some guy goes into a coma and wakes up with electrical powers. it looked great but for the life of me i can't remember the name. so if you know please turn this topic into a discussion thread so it isn't a total waste of space.
  17. SoraXVen

i don't know if anyone else here is an avatar fan but i tried downloading the new online game (Legends of the arena) and it did not let me log in the first time. then i reinstalled it and now it tells me i have an outdated version and can't connect to the server. so really what i am asking is...
  18. SoraXVen

Letter=BBS (theory)

you know that letter Sora and the gang got at the end of the KH2. well i thought that may be the note was explaining the legend of the 3 keyblade warriors more in depth through the kings view (since he was there.) i thought of this because of that interview with Namoura (sorry if it's...
  19. SoraXVen

Aqua/Kairi theory

i know in bbs Aqua and Kairi will have no connection to each other. but i think that now that Kairi has a keyblade she'll need to learn how to use it, and if Aqua is still alive which she probably is then i think she will do it in KH3. that will also be a good reason for her to go away like she...
  20. SoraXVen

How was Kairi able to have...

How was Kairi able to weild the keyblade and where did it come from.I heard it was made from the hearts of the 7 princesses or something. could someone please explain this to me.:huh::huh:
Back