• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. El Coqu?

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

Too bad we don't get a fight scene for Roxas vs Sa'ix. I'm still waiting fir that ine.
  2. El Coqu?

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

well now time to update my preorder from LE to CE
  3. El Coqu?

Nomura at New York Comic-Con

Hello all....so I have to say as a New Yorker from the Bronx who makes NYCC a yearly event I am super excited to hear that Nomura will be making his way here for the weekend convention. I am curious to know how many KHI members will be attending NYCC this year perhaps it'd be cool if we can all...
  4. El Coqu?

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- contains a new secret movie!

Birth By Sleep vol. 2! Loljk that wont happen but im down for DDD:FM/HD i need to thoroughly rip Young Xehanort a new butthole
  5. El Coqu?

New Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

Episodes Realm of Darkness and Cavern of Remembrance I can't wait I'm losing so much sleep over this game!
  6. El Coqu?

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

I'm going to amend my statement and say I'm not pissed but I am disappointed. To have an underwhelming multiplayer in the original and not enhance it for a ps3 port seems.....well like they just shouldn't have tried to add <online> in the original because while it's not the be all and end all...
  7. El Coqu?

you misunderstood...there will be no multiplayer for Mirage Arena at all. Likely they removed the <offline> <online> options to just allow the player to teleport straight to the hub
  8. El Coqu?

I enjoyed the idea of playing with friends in BBS and I guess almost expected it to be redone here because they were fun. Yes I am still overjoyed of everything else as KH2 is my favorite and I'll replay it several times but I was hype for Mirage Arena multiplayer
  9. El Coqu?

yeah pissed about this. I understand the difficulty, time needed, and their desire to develop KH3 but this is the biggest letdown to KH 2.5 HD and I am as angry at this as I was when I had to replay Gummi Ships in KH 1.5 HD
  10. El Coqu?

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix in Dengeki Playstation

i feel like SE is purposely leaving out if the Mirage Arena will have multiplayer that's something I think we all really want from 2.5HD since i think everything else (minus BBS vol. 2 cutscene) has been satisfied
  11. El Coqu?

News ► KH HD 2.5 ReMIX surfaces in Weekly Shonen Jump

Re: KH HD 2.5 ReMIX surfaces on Weekly Jump wouldn't you just love if the surpirse had to do with Birth By Sleep vol. 2 cutscene at the end of the Secret BBS Episode
  12. El Coqu?

KH HD:2.5 Remix Update from SE Producer

SE Producer Shinji Hashimoto apparently gave up new updates on 2.5 about 2 weeks ago. Check it out below! ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ publisher provides update on ‘Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix’ - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
  13. El Coqu?

TV ► NBC's Heroes: Reborn (miniseries)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUjpHHfTLY Yes ladies and gentlemen NBC has decided to return the superhero show that lasted from 2006 to 2010. After 4years of speculation on what happened after the last scenes (which introduced Volume 5: Brave New World) we may get some closure to story. As of...
  14. El Coqu?

666 Park Ave

Story Overview When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, arrive in New York City, the glamorous center of industry and media, they are offered the opportunity to manage the historic Drake. Jane, a small town girl with big...
  15. El Coqu?

TV ► Grimm

Didn't see this up anywhere so yeah.... Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Bureau learns he is descended from a line of "guardians" known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures (called Wesen, pronounced as "vessin") of...
  16. El Coqu?

News ► Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura Finally Surfaces!

Wait but isnt the remake country locked? On top of this (maybe annoying to ask) but obviously not even a hint of BBS vol2 been discussed at all recently right?
  17. El Coqu?

Fanfiction ► Star Wars: An Old Republic Fanfiction Datacron 006 UP!

Re: Star Wars: An Old Republic Fanfiction Datacron 005 FINALLY UP! Datacron 006 Vaiken Spacedock I: Darth Nox Darth Nox's Crew Andronikes- space-pirate, pilot fo the Sith Interceptor Ashara Zavros- a Togrutan Jedi who fall out of the Order; now a companion to Darth Nox Khem Val- an ancient...
  18. El Coqu?

Re: Star Wars: An Old Republic Fanfiction Datacron 005!!!!!! Datacron 005 The False Emperor- Thronebreakers Imperial Strike Force- Darth Nox, the Emperor's Wrath, Cipher Nine, and the Mandalorian Champion Darth Malgus- the False Emperor **characters in red have not be seen before** The...
  19. El Coqu?

Re: Star Wars: An Old Republic Fanfiction Datacron XX1 Special is up! Author's Note: So Hi everyone! For anyone who has been wondering what's happened to this fanftiction . . . Sophemore year @ college and work lol. I do plan on posting a new chapter to this next wednesday and I will be...
  20. El Coqu?

Unlocking KH3D's Secret Ending and Secret Message!

Gaaaah i answered a few incorrectly. But thanks now i know
Back