• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. El Coqu?

Nomura at New York Comic-Con

Hello all....so I have to say as a New Yorker from the Bronx who makes NYCC a yearly event I am super excited to hear that Nomura will be making his way here for the weekend convention. I am curious to know how many KHI members will be attending NYCC this year perhaps it'd be cool if we can all...
  2. El Coqu?

KH HD:2.5 Remix Update from SE Producer

SE Producer Shinji Hashimoto apparently gave up new updates on 2.5 about 2 weeks ago. Check it out below! ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ publisher provides update on ‘Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix’ - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
  3. El Coqu?

TV ► NBC's Heroes: Reborn (miniseries)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUjpHHfTLY Yes ladies and gentlemen NBC has decided to return the superhero show that lasted from 2006 to 2010. After 4years of speculation on what happened after the last scenes (which introduced Volume 5: Brave New World) we may get some closure to story. As of...
  4. El Coqu?

666 Park Ave

Story Overview When Jane Van Veen (Rachael Taylor) and Henry Martin (Dave Annable), an idealistic young couple from the Midwest, arrive in New York City, the glamorous center of industry and media, they are offered the opportunity to manage the historic Drake. Jane, a small town girl with big...
  5. El Coqu?

TV ► Grimm

Didn't see this up anywhere so yeah.... Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt of the Portland Police Bureau learns he is descended from a line of "guardians" known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures (called Wesen, pronounced as "vessin") of...
  6. El Coqu?

Unlocking Secret Ending help

Okay well despite the fact that ive already scene the secret ending i like many appreciate being able to say i unlocked it myself. I started the game on Proud mode skipping Normal and just finished it. I assumed i had done everything right with reports, the credits dive unlocking secret message...
  7. El Coqu?

Fanfiction ► Star Wars: An Old Republic Fanfiction Datacron 006 UP!

For those wishing to learn of the Cold War...the time of struggle for both the Jedi and the Sith...the time of separation and unity...the time before the New Sith wars and end of the dark side's threat...this is for you. -Anonymous Force User 976 b.b.y. Datacron 000 Those who lead the Empire...
  8. El Coqu?

3000 posts- i love this community!

So just hit 3000posts a few minutes ago. Just wanted to say I love this community and thanks to everyone who I've spoken to, argued with, and made jokes with. Hopefully I be here for another 3000posts
  9. El Coqu?

Small theory on last scene...

...of Sora so this has nothing to do with the secret ending. So we see Sora go back to Tranverse Town in the RoS and get bumrushed by all the Spirits. ANYWAYS as its shown throughout the game Ventus' heart is still in the RoS and occassionally does something to benefit our heroes (like shielding...
  10. El Coqu?

Saved a life today...

..and it happened to be my stepdad in the pool. I had been teaching him how to tread water, despite him being an adept swimmer, and for a good time he was doing it fine. After I had gotten out of the pool and was sun-drying he continued practicing until a point where he sunk a bit into the...
  11. El Coqu?

Anime/Manga ► Shaman King Flowers

So after a long hiatus about 2yrs ago the ShamanKing manga finally finished. Since then there had been 2 chapters called ShamanKing flowers which gave readers a glimpse of Yoh and Anna's son Hana older than he appears at the end of the original manga. After another period of waiting the author...
  12. El Coqu?

Heart Discussion

Okay so I've seen a lit of grief and moaning about the "Nobody creating heart" thing Nomura has created in DDD. I understand it sounds like more BS at times than an alternate Xehanort going back in time to find a version of himself where he doesn't become bold. Yes Nobodies suddenly being about...
  13. El Coqu?

Darknesses and Lights

I say discussion because this is not a theory however what we know or can assume so far as to who these people are and their part in Kingdom Hearts III. 13 Darknesses (Organization XIII) KNOWN Master Xehanort- leader/original Young Xehanort- time jumper/recruiter Xemnas Ansem, Seeker of...
  14. El Coqu?

Just a thought here on the Xehanorts

So with this new trailer we see all forms of Xehanort are in the game (MX, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, YMX, and reborn Xehanort [terranort]). Im sure this game will somehow explain "where" terra is cause evidently noone knows yet and this will be discovered through all the Xehanort forms. Also though im...
  15. El Coqu?

Xehanort Flashbacks

So in the first big trailer we saw a Xehanort PoV flashback where he summons his keyblade. What do you all think the rest of the flashbacks in the game will be? I think a mix on YX and Terra-nort would both be interesting even though we already know where both personas end up. Also (and im...
  16. El Coqu?

Unknown Unknown Unknown (general Unknown disccussion thread)

Okay well as the Unknown is a big general topic why not let everyone put their theories on one thread. Howeer when talking about the Unknown we need to be clear and this is why... ..in BBS we battled an Unknown who can control Time and whose identity was yet to be revealed, however as every...
  17. El Coqu?

TV ► NeoToonami

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qzaPdtvKRXQ Just watch....... ...Need I say more aside from I feel like im 6yrs old again!?
  18. El Coqu?

Some Weird Theories I come up with...

1) Okay so TAV are some of the people Sora needs to save and end their suffering. Now if by Xehanort's deduction in Blank Points Eraqus' heart is within Terra...so wouldn't he be one of the people needed to be saved as well by default as well as be brought back to "life" once Sora ends...
  19. El Coqu?

KH Sheet Music

I know of the Piano Collection and other small books that contain 1-3 pieces but is there a full music book or at least the best non legitimate website I can get Trumpet sheet music for some KH music. Clearly I'm not a pianist so I wouldnt buy the piano collection for that reason and because...
  20. El Coqu?

New Emblems Theory Thread

Ok so on the DDD banner we see a hidden mickey, keyblade emblem, heartless, kh, sora crown and then 2 other symbols that look similar. They are both reminiscent of the heartless/nobody/unversed/master emblems. So here just discuss what you think they are. 1. Probably the most common and basic...
Back