• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mynny

Good vs. Classic

I was checking out this site when I found this topic. Good anime VS Classic anime - AnimeNation Forums Basically, they're discussing what separates a good anime from a classic anime. I thought it was a pretty interesting subject and I wanted to know your thoughts. What makes an anime good...
  2. Mynny

Why?

You ask a why question, the person below you answers and then asks another why question. For example: Member A: Why is the sky blue? Next Person: Because I said so. Why is there a monster in my room? Next Person: Because it lives there. Why... etc. etc. Let's begin! Why does Fred hate...
  3. Mynny

Why are you here?

My friend and I were just discussing this not too long ago. We're both in IB (short for International Baccalaureate Program) and when we first entered the program we were told we were in IB because "we were the best of the best, blah blah etc. etc." But of the 50 people in IB, I feel only maybe...
  4. Mynny

Crush My Waffles

Crush the waffles of the person above you. Use anything. *places a fresh plate of waffles on the table* Go.
  5. Mynny

Make It or Break It

I can't be the only one who watches this. So far I think it's pretty good.
  6. Mynny

Help/Support ► Nerves

So ten minutes ago my mom reminded me of my dentist appt. tomorrow. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled. All of them. They're putting me to sleep, and I'm scared. My mom told me a while back that they put my aunt to sleep when she got her wisdom teeth pulled, and she almost died. Not...
  7. Mynny

Saiyuki

Anyone else watch this?
  8. Mynny

Help/Support ► Well...

...last night we had my dog put down. I can't explain how awesome he was or how much he meant to us. At least he's not going to be in pain anymore. But...my mom was really hurt by it, we all were but she was more attached than any of us and she's just heartbroken. I don't know what to do for...
  9. Mynny

Ningacom Fanclub

I know you said you didn't care but...I figured while I was at it, I might as well, y'know? Ningacom's Fans: Mynny Relentless Blitz Endless Reason All-Star Gamer Pelafina Reflection Zoidberg! Blendedhearts Dexel
  10. Mynny

*♥*♥* Reflection Fanclub *♥*♥*

One of the sweetest people you will ever meet!!!!!!!! ^.^ JOIN TODAY!!!!!!! ♥Reffie-chan's♥ Fans: Lolita !BRITTANY Cinollex Sapphire Skies RoseateDawn Chevalier Sombre Nocturne Mynny Crimson Neku99 KH3 for the wii afrobutt Bud Light Vandread Livi Clone Infinite Complex Danica Syer Nami...
  11. Mynny

*~*Blendedhearts Fanclub*~*

The ultimate! The awesome! The totally kewl! THE KING!!!!!! SHEN-KUN!!!!!!! Join now or be destroyed. ^.^ Shen-kun's Fans: Mynny- Your number one fan forever and for always! Bumblebee Neku99 Reflection Rixam Gildragon Dexel Infinite Mystery Cef the Demon Trainer and Resident Psycho Imp...
  12. Mynny

Squaresoft vs. Square Enix

Sorry if this was already done. My bro and I were just discussing this the other day, and I just thought I should make a thread on it. Was Square better before or after merging with Enix in your opinion?
  13. Mynny

Your Favorite Digimon Season?

I'd have to say season 1 was my favorite.
  14. Mynny

Hiruma vs. Kira

Hiruma from Eyeshield 21 versus Kira/Light/Raito from Deathnote I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl will say Kira, but I'd say Hiruma.
  15. Mynny

*+*+~Reflection Fanclub~+*+*

REAL SURPRISE!!!!! ^.^ I've been wanting to do this for a while now and I was gonna wait till ur next bday or Christmas or sumthin but meh *shrugs* you said you wanted a surprise so ^.^ ♥Ref-chan's♥ Fans: Kaos6 Blendedhearts Rixam Leonard Blue Sky Nelo Angelo Maitaj Morningstar kris71167...
  16. Mynny

*~*Blendedhearts Fanclub*~*

I figured I should make my first thread mean something to me, so I decided to make it a fanclub for captain of the F.G.A.T. and one of my best friends, Shen!!!!! *puts on "Shen's #1 fan" t-shirt* YAY SHEN!!!!!! Happy B-Day dude!!!!! And I was so pleased to get so many responses in my PM box...
Back