• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Death War (sign up)

Hope you guys join in. 20 years after Kira was stopped by near, many shinigamis have dropped their death notes in the human world. All those that found these death notes have waged war against Near and his followers. So now it's a war between Near and death note users. Templates: Name: Age...
  2. A

SMS band

This is my band Christmas Concert 2008 at Southaven Middle School. I'm in there playing oboe. Please comment tell whether good performing or not. Hope you like it YouTube - SMS 7th Grade Band 2008
  3. A

SMS 7th Grade Band 2008

This is my band Christmas Concert 2008 at Southaven Middle School. I'm in there playing oboe. Please comment tell whether good performing or not. Hope you like it YouTube - SMS 7th Grade Band 2008
  4. A

Before Crisis Core

This is my first rpg. Hope you guy joining in. Before Crisis Core Story There was a man name Mike Lazard. One day, Mike know that there was a monster in the Shinra city. So he build a company called Shinra...
  5. A

watch anime show

if u want to watch any anime show, just tell me i will post that anime show for you or i post the link to the website for you.
  6. A

kingdom hearts 2 stupid in school

This is funny lol. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Stupid In School Part.1
Back