• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dee

~ An Ode to Chaos. ~

Much love to Superbia for helping me flesh out my ideas. Hearing his feedback really helped me make this RP interesting. Oh, and kudos to him for helping me create such an awesome disaster. ♥ An Ode to Chaos. (A Post-Apocalyptic RP) [loosely based on Tooth & Nail.] 2012. A year where all...
  2. Dee

Late Night Session(Ubi was there)

Herm, this is my first attempt at any kind of GFX work so yeah.... CnC please.
  3. Dee

Heartsent:[A Romance RP]

Finally, Camp Crestfield had opened and today was arrival day. Kids began showing up from all parts of the country. But the cabins weren’t their first stops, there was a mandatory welcome meeting for all the campers and staff at the camp‘s outdoor theater. It took a couple minutes before all the...
  4. Dee

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}-Re-Opened.

Heartsent: [A Romance RP.]  So I decided to re-open this because a bunch of people apparently still want to participate in a Romance RP, this is your chance to do so……again.  The setting is Camp Crestfield, a camp for boys and girls. Many kids are at camp this year, but among all of the...
  5. Dee

Heartsent: [A Romance RP]

Finally, Camp Crestfield had opened and today was arrival day. Kids began showing up from all parts of the country. But the cabins weren’t their first stops, there was a mandatory welcome meeting for all the campers and staff at the camp‘s outdoor theater. It took a couple minutes before all the...
  6. Dee

Heartsent: [A Romance RP] {OOC & Sign-up Thread}

Heartsent: [A Romance RP.]  So a bunch of people have told me that they wanted to participate in a Romance RP, this is your chance to do so…  The setting is Camp Crestfield, a camp for boys and girls. Many kids are at camp this year, but among all of the kids attending only fourteen will...
Back